Previous topic - Next topic

What map do you think is more fun?

Cloud City
11 (40.7%)
Mos Eisley
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: December 24, 2012, 01:05:41 PM

Stuff gets exciting when a tank appears.

November 25, 2012, 08:18:56 AM #16 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 08:21:31 AM by aeria.
cc no bots no cps

all day.

No I'm serious I find the game most when when people are shooting each other than capturing command points. That's what made gameranger so fun to me.

Of course others enjoy the vehicles and large scale maps like Hoth but a crowded game of CC where there's only players on the map is so fun.

Mos is a fun map too but CC is smaller if you concentrate in the hallways. The hallways is what make CC the standard map for so many years

#TYBG

I agree with aeria :D , too bad the gr servers have captureable cp's :'(

Cloud City does get old sometimes, but it still is better than Mos to me.  So many different ways to fight across the level, and i get claustrophobic on Mos sometimes :)
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Quote from: {212}Mart on November 25, 2012, 09:06:11 AM
I agree with aeria :D , too bad the gr servers have captureable cp's :'(

All you have to do is install the mod and make it no-cap.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 25, 2012, 04:06:48 AM
I prefer CC if it's full of players as every unit has a different advantage there and it makes for interesting battles, Mos is good for dueling and until radar came along was my favourite map as I used to love sneaking around between buildings capturing the last CP and picking people off then getting chased around using nade jumps. :)
I agree Mos without people using radar is fun, I once had a duel with someone ( ;) ) who had radar and it wasn't that fun.

there aren't enough frowny emoticons in the world for me to express my condolences

I used to love Cloud City, but then I took a drink in the Cantina.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

Quote from: {U.E.F}Gamergirl on November 25, 2012, 12:54:17 PM
I used to love Cloud City, but then I took a drink in the Cantina.
lol! :rofl: Bespin's strict laws on alchohol usually turn people away from that planet. Why do you think there are like 3 PLA servers all CC?  ;)

Quote from: Kit Fisto on November 25, 2012, 01:05:35 PM
lol! :rofl: Bespin's strict laws on alchohol usually turn people away from that planet. Why do you think there are like 3 PLA servers all CC?  ;)
But seriously, alcohol and gaming don't mix. DONT DO DRUGS KIDS

Quote from: UNIT 33 on November 25, 2012, 01:57:33 PM
But seriously, alcohol and gaming don't mix. DONT DO DRUGS KIDS

Some play better when they're drunk.

I'm not one of them.

#TYBG

If i hosted in GR i bet it would be extremly :( , i live in the woods so it takes me longer to get into servers :l

I like CC but ME is pretty fun for DT fights.

November 25, 2012, 03:53:41 PM #28 Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 04:12:56 PM by {U.E.F}Gamergirl
Edit: My post was bad and I should feel bad.
Unleashed Elemental Forces - Professional esport since 2005

the trolls always have to derail my threads into radar bashing
:dry: