REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 13, 2013, 02:35:46 PM #150 Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 04:24:21 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 13, 2013, 02:29:25 PM
Don't mean to clog up the request but GM can you put this pic into a userbar for me I suppose also post it on imgur so that other 212 could have the userbar if they want it :P

I can do it, but the text wouldn't be readable by crushing it into a userbar size. I can take the text though (I have the same font) and put it into a userbar format. If you want me to add {212} Clan as the white text or something, please specify that. Or, I could do one better and make the userbar look even better by putting in the white text, and fancying some 212 clones in the userbar as an image to make it look legit. :) Tell me what ya like.

Just do something cool with it xD I just threw it together and thought it looked okay but you do whatever you think will look the coolest and can you also upload it :) dont know if I said that already

Quote from: {212}FrenchFryZ on February 13, 2013, 05:31:55 PM
Just do something cool with it xD I just threw it together and thought it looked okay but you do whatever you think will look the coolest and can you also upload it :) dont know if I said that already

Alright, I'l see what I can do either later tonight or tomorrow (lots of homework :P )

Alright, take your time :) I'm not in any rush :cheers:

How do you insert an image as your signature? Like one that you created and saved on your computer

February 15, 2013, 01:06:23 PM #155 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:10:36 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: Are§ on February 15, 2013, 12:29:24 PM
How do you insert an image as your signature? Like one that you created and saved on your computer

I know I went over this with French a few days ago, but what you do is type in [img ]http://link to image[/img ] (remove the spaces I added), and in between [img ] and[/img] insert the link to your direct image.

February 15, 2013, 01:43:36 PM #157 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 01:47:46 PM by -RepublicCommando-
[img] in html means to start off--or show--an image
[/img] in html means to close the image (telling it to just read what's in-between the code)
If you rightclick, and copy image location on an image, you can paste it between this line:
[img]paste image link here[/img]

You can paste that code into the signature box when you edit your profile.

Edit: If you want the image from your computer, you will need to upload it somewhere, you could upload it as your profile picture, copy image location on your profile image, then paste it into signature area, THEN change your avatar picture back to whatever you want, and the file will still be in SWBFgamer's database, even though it isn't appearing in your profile anymore.

February 15, 2013, 01:57:21 PM #158 Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 02:00:59 PM by Are§
why wont the image show up :(

EDIT: nvm

Lol, yay, he learned HTML :D

I am really thinking about uploading that tool I have now...

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on February 15, 2013, 02:04:04 PM
Lol, yay, he learned HTML :D

I am really thinking about uploading that tool I have now...

Actually it's BBCode, but ok. :P

BBcode is just extra variables in HTML, you could add them to any website. :P

Well, I'm here to fulfill a request here. I have fulfilled French's 212 userbar, and I also added a bonus for you French. ;)

Here's the link to the userbar image: http://i.imgur.com/M2ZtT5l.jpg

And attached below is my special gift to ya French. :)

Hope you enjoy!

Quote from: Are§ on February 15, 2013, 03:21:37 PM
do you guys like my signature?  :shrug:

I've seen it change 3x now, though it looks cool.