REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 21, 2012, 07:46:32 PM
Lol, all of ours look the same....

Well, when you narrow down the creative spectrum like FrenchFry did, you tend to get similarities in peoples designs.

The Backround can be something diffrent than just white as well. I was actully looking for something rather bland for the beginning of such things though.
Very nice all together :)

December 21, 2012, 08:50:48 PM #79 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 08:53:04 PM by {Alpha}Gold Claus
Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 21, 2012, 08:18:11 PM
The Backround can be something diffrent than just white as well. I was actully looking for something rather bland for the beginning of such things though.
Very nice all together :)

I got something better than a white background, how about a BLACK background!  :o

Edit: this isn't the black backgrounded photo your're looking for. :P

Ack, stupid photo messup, THIS is the black backgrounded photo you're looking for. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 21, 2012, 08:51:53 PM
Ack, stupid photo messup, THIS is the black backgrounded photo you're looking for. :P
Uhhh, GM, they are exactly the same (And you double posted, so now Buckler will eat you) MUWAHAHHAHAHA

Actually RC, there is a slight difference between the two. When I was adding in the fonts for the first pic, I had the yellow "F" overlapping the red "Z". In the second one, I had the red "Z" overlapping in front of the yellow "F". You would really need to zoom in on it to see the difference, but I always try to make my photos look good to the finest detail. :)

Apologies though for double posting.

December 21, 2012, 09:40:04 PM #83 Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 09:42:31 PM by Olde Saint Norris
I got bored so here is my attempt, Idk if this is the kind of background you're looking for  :happy: The circle in the background needs some more polishing, if you like it I will brush it up    :cheers:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Olde Saint Norris on December 21, 2012, 09:40:04 PM
I got bored so here is my attempt, Idk if this is the kind of background you're looking for  :happy: The circle in the background needs some more polishing, if you like it I will brush it up    :cheers:
Oh cool, I wouldn't have though up that design, good job.

Thanks Guys! I wouldn't have thought so many people would go ahead and try it out. I think this is plenty for me to choose from unless you want to continue to try other things with it :)
Thanks again!

December 22, 2012, 09:55:27 AM #86 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 04:28:53 PM by {Alpha}Gold Claus
No prob, FrenchFry. Just have one question: WHAT IS THE DARNED CURSIVE FONTTYPE ON YOUR PROFILE PIC!?!?  :rant:

By font type, I mean what is the name of the font, the title above the "Z" in your profile, I am wondering what the font name is.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on December 22, 2012, 06:50:00 AM
Oh cool, I wouldn't have though up that design, good job.

Thanks RC  :P No problem French! It was fun  :cheers:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 22, 2012, 09:55:27 AM
No prob, FrenchFry. Just have one question: WHAT IS THE DARNED CURSIVE FONTTYPE ON YOUR PROFILE PIC!?!?  :rant:

By font type, I mean what is the name of the font, the title above the "Z" in your profile, I am wondering what the font name is.
Hmm HAHA This was actully a picture that i got of the internet if you go to google images and type in "Z" then it should come up at some point in the beginning. So, I have absolutly no idea.

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on December 23, 2012, 02:11:26 PM

Hmm HAHA This was actully a picture that i got of the internet if you go to google images and type in "Z" then it should come up at some point in the beginning. So, I have absolutly no idea.
LOL!