REQUESTS- Signatures/Profile/Artwork

Started by RepComm, November 14, 2012, 07:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Droideka on November 14, 2012, 08:35:39 PM
I like that alot...somehow the way the Spartan fits into the background it looks like the Borderlands 2 Art style. Thanks alot  :cheers:

No problem, Droideka! :D

November 15, 2012, 06:16:32 AM #16 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 02:04:54 PM by Josh
Never mind about the one I wanted before, I want a Bugatti Veyron on Laguna Sega at sunset ( its a racetrack) and on his inside of a Pagoni Zonda Cinque and behind them a Dodge viper SRT10 ACR.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Sounds like a great request!, I'll get right to work on that.
It might take a few hours, I have some stuff to get to this afternoon, but it should be done soon.

Well, I'm not found of making stuff that grand of scale, though with some major editing, I think I got it down the way ya want. Tell me what ya think:

Note, sorry if the Viper got cut off, I didn't exactly find much to work with at the scale your talking, so I had to improvise, to a certain extent.

P.S: I don't mean to take on every request RC, I just like to take a shot at stuff like this, see if they like it. :P

RC Is my sig done, just wondering.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

November 15, 2012, 05:48:11 PM #20 Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 05:51:06 PM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 15, 2012, 05:44:25 PM
RC Is my sig done, just wondering.

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 14, 2012, 07:35:21 PM
This good? I can make your name float into the picture, but that would be in GIF format. What do you think?

This is the forum sig RC made for you, it's on the first post he made. This is the forum sig you're looking for. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 15, 2012, 05:28:14 PM
P.S: I don't mean to take on every request RC, I just like to take a shot at stuff like this, see if they like it. :P
No no, thats fine :D, this isn't meant to be competition, just a fun, slightly organized, creative gathering.
I'm merely here to please, and I'm glad someone is helping! :D

And yes Sharp, your pic2 is pretty much done, Just working on some back lighting (and I had lots to do today)

Being as bored as I was today, I decided to take a crack at ComSharpshot's forum sig:

You got the right cars, I would like a different viewpoint, one that you would see the hood of the cars. You did a nice job.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 15, 2012, 06:25:49 PM
Being as bored as I was today, I decided to take a crack at ComSharpshot's forum sig:

OMG great work can't wait to seer RCs I'm very impressed by the both of you.

Lol, almost done!, right after I publish a tutorial for ZE.

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 15, 2012, 06:46:38 PM
OMG great work can't wait to seer RCs I'm very impressed by the both of you.

While I also tried a shot with the sig, I figured I would try to do a profile pic for ya, Sharpshot. :D

By the way, the watermark is for my new thing, check the Art Gallery topic if your wondering why it's there. If you want it out that's a real quick fix.

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 15, 2012, 07:19:43 PM
While I also tried a shot with the sig, I figured I would try to do a profile pic for ya, Sharpshot. :D

By the way, the watermark is for my new thing, check the Art Gallery topic if your wondering why it's there. If you want it out that's a real quick fix.
Ill probably use your Profile pic and RCs Sig, depending on how awesome it is.

Woah, thats strangely identicle to what I am creating O.o
Good job GM!.
And.. I really don't have much time to work on art tonight, tomorrow I'll "Unleash the full power of the Microsoft Image Composer PRO. Side" xD

What program do you use Gold Man, I know what RC uses now.