Help me :'\

Started by Black Water, November 02, 2012, 06:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 02, 2012, 06:20:43 PM Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 06:24:30 PM by {212}Mart
Hey guys, today i tried to go to swbfgamers 1on1 and i couldn't get in :( , when i came it would lose connection to host, it took like 3 minutes to load, so i tried 4 more times no sucess, then i took my disc out and cleaned it a bit and tried to go to 212 clan server, no sucess :( , then i got mad so i uninstalled, so then i re installed and tried to get into pla server and i did , but i would play for 1 minute and lose connection to host :( , so i shut down my pc and tried again, this time in fc server , and i could play , but every 5min i would freeze , but after 20 min i lost connection to host , then i tried again and i could!ht get in , kept losing connection to host , can someone help me? :( , also from 3:35 to 8:30 i tried to get into servers...about 35 times and only got to play about 25 minutes :'(

Its your connection, not your cd. My game is the same way. i cant join certain servers, idk why. They either count continuously until it times out in the lobby, or when i click join my game will freeze and i have to control-alt-delete out.

im not sure about networks and internet system things, but whenever i have that problem, i turn off the router for like 30 seconds and replug it in, and 95% of the time its fixed. It mainly happens after we get thunder storms, but it happens.

Oo , the router is the little box with the green lights right?? do i just unplug the cords from the pc or the router , or both?

Quote from: {212}Mart on November 02, 2012, 07:00:37 PM
Oo , the router is the little box with the green lights right?? do i just unplug the cords from the pc or the router , or both?

just pull the power plug, wait 15 seconds or so, then plug it back in
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ok thanks guys i will try to do what you said :D
I hope it works my swbf takes longer to load then most others :\

Turning things off and on is the solution eight times out of ten.

Quote from: regent on November 03, 2012, 01:31:17 AM
Turning things off and on is the solution eight times out of ten.
Lol, ain't that the truth...  :rofl:

I did that from 8 to 10:30 am  :sleep: , it didn't work till 11, but i played alot  :cheer: , thanks for the help guys  :tu: