Units and Vehicles of the Mod

Started by jdee-barc, September 05, 2012, 07:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Man...I change one tiny thing and the GCW sides completely go haywire on me. Progress is on hiatus as I work out this devastating issue.
Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Fixed the problem...I think.
Current Projects:

An release date estimations Jdee?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Release dates :slobber: !!  I really love the progress on the mod dude, xfire or pm me if you need help testing or anything like that!

Quote from: jdee-barc on November 11, 2012, 07:41:05 PM
Release date- I'm thinking of finishing everything by one of the three dates below.

early - First day of Hanukkah
preferable - Christmas
late - end of year
Christmas! It would truly be a memorable one if you were to release this mod! :cheer:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

So...
Is this mod coming? I am very much looking forward to playing it!
Jdee, will you make it in a non-exe format for the couple Mac's out there? :)

Haha some of the angles look really fun!

So I've done something that many will find sacrilegious - I removed the droideka from the cis side.

-Unless it had its shield up, I (and most ai) got killed within a matter of seconds while playing.
-In ball/driving mode, it was too vulnerable
-And with the shield, it was basically a turret that could move very, very slowly.

That is not to say the droideka's completely gone, I'm keeping it as an nonplayble unit for maps that make sense to feature it (like geonosis or mos eisley)

More news soon (assuming I remember to post consistently)
Current Projects:

Finally! A modder who is bold enough to remove the Deka! I'm actually excited to see what you come up with. Every single CW mod from SWBFI to SWBFII uses the deka and it makes it feel like they didn't spend any time on the CIS side.

Glamour Shots 1: Scenes from Chainisle

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Glamour Shots 2 Scenes from Nar Shadda and Felucia (maps by gogo12/ginev)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Glamour Shots 3: Misc. Scenes from Rhen Var, Geonosis, Tatooine, and YAVIN!!!!
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Current Projects:

Looks mot impressive, good use of models. That geonosis map with the prop at-at's on the ground looks epic. Great Level design as far as I can tell.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

I've often thought that those crashed AT-ATs had a better skin then the vehicular and functional AT-ATs...
Hmm...

Er yes, good use of shininess. Looking lovely as usual.

Quote from: 411Remnant on August 03, 2013, 08:18:50 AM
That geonosis map with the prop at-at's on the ground looks epic. Great Level design as far as I can tell.
Here's the map if you want to play. http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=115

I like the new screenshots! Everything looks very nice. My only "complaint" is that the IMP heavy trooper skin doesn't really fit with the rest of the mod. It looks kind of messy. :confused:

Other than that I'm hyped for this mod!

The pic with the gunship in the last spoiler looks pretty sweet.