Funny SWBF pics

Started by Kit Fisto, September 02, 2012, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 24, 2013, 08:48:53 PM #270 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 08:57:10 PM by -RepublicCommando-
When I say ships, I usually mean vehicles/tanks and flyers.
But if I'm talking about flyers, I usually name them :P
edit- What happens when you sun bathe too long on Geonosis? [spoiler][/spoiler]

that there would be a rebel terrorist

Testing mod earlier today, finally got push and icons to work :phew:
Had some fun afterwards.
[spoiler]For those not logged in.[spoiler]

So those show up in game?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on June 27, 2013, 10:11:46 PM
So those show up in game?
Sereja and Napseeker's mods have custom icons. Lots of them too.

I think he was talking about the other things Kit ;)

Well all particle effects are made from textures so it is perfectly possible to do something like that. Not exactly my personal preference ton how force push should look though :P

I'm actually kinda satisfied with the icons.. I've done a bit of updating on the whole mod, and the one push icon.
I added alot of effects I've worked on over time, finally found a reason to use the stupid jedis convert I made (from swbfII's jedi side example). I've never really looked into adding icons or effects before, if I put them in the common.lvl, It works but I can't see the pausemenu..

Anyways, what I've actually worked on just tonight:

edit- SK's jetpack finally came in handy as well :P

Nice! I've always wanted to see SK's ARC jet in game. If you can get him to hold his missile launcher over his shoulder while he's flying he'll look great!

Those Jedi look nice as well. :)

Quote from: SleepKiller on June 27, 2013, 10:38:47 PM
I think he was talking about the other things Kit ;)

Well all particle effects are made from textures so it is perfectly possible to do something like that. Not exactly my personal preference ton how force push should look though :P
Yea. Whoops. :slap: If he put a smiley face I would have got it.  :shrug:

In SWBFII on Hoth Hunt if you type in a certain cheat the Wampas effect for hitting the rebel troopers are comic book captions. It's quite funny!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Ahh, I forgot about that. Nice!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Kit Fisto on June 28, 2013, 09:11:14 AM
In SWBFII on Hoth Hunt if you type in a certain cheat the Wampas effect for hitting the rebel troopers are comic book captions. It's quite funny!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Reminds me of froggys paintball mod map. When I re-install BF2, that will be the first thing I do.  8)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

What is this? A grenade? A Time Bomb? A SBD blowing up?
[spoiler][/spoiler]

[spoiler]No worries it's just Mace Windu being the coolest SWBFII Republic hero!

[/spoiler]

how did you take that?

I went to freecamera and took a screenshot.