XD NICE
Haha xD lol, oh and quote fail btw :P
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Snake on March 08, 2013, 09:01:00 AM

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!
Try not to look behind you next time ;)

"Ah hello clone, what can I get you?"
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The funny thing is I didn't blow him in there! I just spawned and there he was! Ready to serve me a drink! :)

Oh and do you think it would be a good idea ot sticky this topic? 8)

Lol, at first I was like "So what, it's just dooku in a... OH, ais don't do that in BF1 :O"

Yes, that would be a good idea.

Eh it already hovers near the top of the board. Pinning is for important topics that shouldn't be missed by people this one already gets a solid amount of activity to keep it near the top of the board.

March 16, 2013, 12:51:49 AM #155 Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 10:48:31 AM by Roxas

Quote from: Kit Fisto on March 13, 2013, 08:33:01 PM
Oh and do you think it would be a good idea ot sticky this topic? 8)

Eh, why not
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

DC-15S RAINBOW GUN!!!!!
I have no clue why this happens but it only happens on certain mod maps, everywhere else its the normal black.  :rofl:
(running Main Play Mod )
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

This bug, may happens, if side folder, and some of map folders, have similar named, but different tga. Look's like, in this sample, autor, renamed noIcon.pic, in to some of the DC-15S skin tga, and put it, in to some of Coruscant map folders, so, the game, choose exactly this tga. Probably, because, it read map folders content first, and side folders next.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on March 23, 2013, 10:28:20 AM
This bug, may happens, if side folder, and some of map folders, have similar named, but different tga. Look's like, in this sample, autor, renamed noIcon.pic, in to some of the DC-15S skin tga, and put it, in to some of Coruscant map folders, so, the game, choose exactly this tga. Probably, because, it read map folders content first, and side folders next.
I see. But one question, I've played quite a few SWBFII mods that use that model for a gun. How come it isn't a Rainbow on Coruscant Jedi Temple?

Well, let's imagine, autor of the side mod, in some reason, renamed DC-15S skin tga, to noIcon.pic (rainbow), and hex edit the gun model, to make it recognize exactly this skin name.
And the autor of the "Jedi Temple" map conversion, in some reason, put real noIcon.pic, in his world1 folder...
Not sure, if my "deduction" method may exactly reconstruct all action scene events, as it was (no motivation), but till now, can't imagine some more realistic explanation...  :P
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on March 23, 2013, 12:44:27 PM
Not sure, if my "deduction" method may exactly reconstruct all action scene events, as it was (no motivation), but till now, can't imagine some more realistic explanation...  :P
Haha! Somebody's been watching too many crime shows...  :rofl:

March 24, 2013, 09:03:57 PM #163 Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:36:30 PM by Kit Fisto
Hey look! I'm just a tauntaun!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

EDIT:
So on ggtucks Main Play Mod, on GCW naboo maps you can be a Jedi. I was a Jedi and I jumped. Then I got hit by a rocket! Look how high I went!
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Hahaha, you got some air on that one
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder