Funny SWBF pics

Started by Kit Fisto, September 02, 2012, 11:07:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@ Unit's pic:
What the heck?! LOL! Is that the Coruscant invasion map by gogo12?

Unforunatly my computer has issues and I can't post screenshots  :(. But I had this weird glitch one time where everyone turned invisible, so the only thing you could see of them where their gun and/or jetpack. To add to that the map was a daytime map and it turned nighttime, and I could blowup buildings.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on January 13, 2013, 03:07:01 PM
Unforunatly my computer has issues and I can't post screenshots  :(. But I had this weird glitch one time where everyone turned invisible, so the only thing you could see of them where their gun and/or jetpack. To add to that the map was a daytime map and it turned nighttime, and I could blowup buildings.
Please tell me this map that changes from day to night. :)

I'm not sure, since it's the Star Wars galaxy after all, but with the good physics and such that I know, the game is most likely going in Real-Time and would therefore take as much time in-game as does on Earth to change from day to night, making any map like that be basically Minecrafting-it, where 24 hours in Minecraft is like 30 minutes real time :P
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

a bit old but worth sharing imo^^

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Quote from: DEAGLE on January 15, 2013, 08:05:18 AM

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Worth sharing for sure! Nice one! We should try this again at the PLA reunion. There would be enough people then  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Very cleaver. How long did it take to complete that?

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 13, 2013, 06:11:14 PM
Please tell me this map that changes from day to night. :)

GUS: Research Facility

Quote from: Josh on January 15, 2013, 12:37:44 PM
GUS: Research Facility

If it's on here, I will find it. If it isn't I will need a link. Thanks either way, Josh. :D

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on January 15, 2013, 01:45:37 PMIf it's on here, I will find it. If it isn't I will need a link. Thanks either way, Josh. :D
http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/GUS_Research_Facility;41015
In case you can't find it elsewhere.

January 15, 2013, 05:17:54 PM #101 Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 05:42:40 PM by Josh
Dont expect anything weird to happen GM, it was a weird one time glitch. And if for some reason it did happen, you will get what I think is the blue screen of death when you exit the game.

[spoiler][/spoiler]
What the!?!?!  :rofl: Nice! How long did that take?

Lol nice whats the mod called?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

A wee bit tipsy after a drink in the cantina 

[spoiler][/spoiler]

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins