SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 28, 2012, 03:23:16 PM #405 Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 03:25:02 PM by ComSharpshot
I revoke my challenge towards Gdh92 and I now challenge Rajomsbath(Devil). Merlin do you have Xfire if so add me: platybutcallmesev
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Great game Scorp  :D http://beta.xfire.com/users/212norris/screenshots/126007634?type=user

I also PLayed Led and was quickly cp out, to my own embarrassment  :XD:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I Challenge Fate now. Add me on xfire 212norris.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Sev, what day and time you want to duel?

Today works for me anytime around 4:30-9:00 pm est works for me tomorrow.

I will be on around 8pm est, see you then  :moo:

Ok i beat Nixo by default (he forfeited, ComSharpshot was a present witness)

i would just like to thank Gdh92 and ComSharpshot for organizing this fun tournament, and congratulations to everyone who participated in it. Good Tournament Everyone!  :tu:

well since fate is out of reach now I challenge marty (Vixo)  :D

Quick question.... Is the 31st considered the last full day or is it the 30th? I'm assuming we will still be allowed to play matches on the 31st?

Ok I lost to Devil by 3-0 he capped all Cps. I challenge Gdh92 now, I can try to be on at 4 pm est, isn't that 9-10 pm where you are?

When is this tournament over?
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

On Wednesday.

@Fate, like I told you before the match I would probly have to go. If you had said i would forfoit when i had to go i would not have bothered playing in the match and waited untill i could play for the whole match. It was 10-8 to me can we not just carry it on from there??? if not then I will play one last match with you on mos :(

October 30, 2012, 10:10:35 AM #418 Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 10:24:56 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: {212} Nixo on October 30, 2012, 09:30:56 AM
@Fate, like I told you before the match I would probly have to go. If you had said i would forfoit when i had to go i would not have bothered playing in the match and waited untill i could play for the whole match. It was 10-8 to me can we not just carry it on from there??? if not then I will play one last match with you on mos :(
Sharpshot was there and he's an admin so it's his call. Sorry sharpshot :)

Edit: before the hour change I was 5 hours ahead of EST now i'm just confused but if I see you on today or tomorrow I'll play you.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Sharpshot was in the match and repeatedly said if u didn't come back the match was mine, sorry that it worked out like that. He timed it out and everything and then told me that i won.