SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
They are not allowed unless you both agree you can use them so its up too you guys :D

Forget my challenge to Rajsombath since he isn't on. I challenge Led now

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on October 25, 2012, 10:51:44 AM
Forget my challenge to Rajsombath since he isn't on. I challenge Led now

^^
This was the reason I didn't challenge you...
In the likely event that Knight won't respond ITT, I challenge Norris.

Quote from: {212}Mart on October 24, 2012, 04:02:40 PM
I beat Led, gg :moo: , i challenge Fate now :wave:     , oh and Twlight Cc and Twlight Mos are not allowed right...?

No where in the rules does it say that twilight maps are not allowed. Anyways why would they be, since they give no advantage or edge to the player using the map skin.

Since it's a mod I made, its not allowed obviously. :xmastim:

I beat Fate 10-4 gg but it was a bit laggy :(

Btw Gdh my challenge with Devil is not valid anymore since i am above him :D

Vixo challenged me, i beat him

im gonna challenge Nixo now, hopefully it wont be as gay this time

October 25, 2012, 07:03:56 PM #383 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 03:53:17 AM by {212}Mart
Well i challenge Fate or Elite again :P , who ever i see first. , is it just me or is your cc blueish in your screen shot? o.O

Quote from: Are§ on October 25, 2012, 01:01:51 PM
No where in the rules does it say that twilight maps are not allowed. Anyways why would they be, since they give no advantage or edge to the player using the map skin.

It's rule number 2 'No mods (minimap always on, transparency etc.) Only crosshairs and player skins are allowed'.
This was discussed at length in the original thread, people said they would drop out if there were mods and people said they would drop out if there wasn't. There were arguments about the advantages of seeing people and mines more clearly but as a few people did want it I said it was fine as long as both players agreed. As long as no one breaks the rules this is the last I will say on this as I can't be bothered with the trolling and personal insults that came last time when we're only a few days from the end. :(

Quote from: Phobos on October 25, 2012, 02:04:11 PM
Since it's a mod I made, its not allowed obviously. :xmastim:
I expect you're using a modded crosshair which is allowed. :)

Also if Soul is reading this I will have my match tomorrow or Sunday when I see you on X-fire. Sorry but time differences mean I don't see you weekdays.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

October 26, 2012, 09:52:43 AM #385 Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 09:55:46 AM by Phobos
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 26, 2012, 09:33:03 AM
I expect you're using a modded crosshair which is allowed. :)
Of course my crosshairs are modded. You can only go so far with the stock ones.

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 26, 2012, 09:33:03 AM
It's rule number 2 'No mods (minimap always on, transparency etc.) Only crosshairs and player skins are allowed'.
The thought of my opponent asking me not to use a special Halloween map skin makes me laugh out loud.

Well me and Fate never agreed that we could use twlight cc... im pretty sure thats cc twlight in the screen shot of the score ;)

If you didn't discuss it then I'll assume he was just unaware of the rule. Either way it's done now, I'm sure you'll have time for a rematch. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Norris beat me 10 - 7. Good game Norris :)

Devil was on so I challenged him again and we played. I won 10-7-5 gg Devil. The server was kinda laggy for a bit. More for devil than me. http://beta.xfire.com/users/212norris/screenshots/125974507?type=user Link to Screen shot. I still keep my challenge up for Led.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins