SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes he did win... But he challenged me and i chose Tatooine, and he replied nah then i wont battle you... Now im not complaining but that isnt how this tournament works.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

is it allow to challenge people lower than you?

No... You would need to get challenged from below... not vice versa. Sorry though.

Quote from: Phobos on October 20, 2012, 03:53:26 PM

xD ?? whats your idea in that?

Quote from: Rajsombath on October 20, 2012, 12:36:22 AM
Norris, It would be the same with you...sorry (work sucks  :P). Wednesday is my only good day. What time do you want to do this?

I could be on around 2pm est. Wednesday also

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I'll challenge Knight, as Soul has been busy.

lol i think hes just bored at the top

Quote from: {212} Nixo on October 20, 2012, 02:07:25 AM
@Fate, you said it was 6th day today on xfire but idk about that. I talked with GDH and he said that as we both are trying to fight it doesnt matter how long because of the time zones. I will be on most of today but I am busy most of tomorrow :(

ok, hopefully we'll find some time this week then

October 21, 2012, 04:02:14 AM #366 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 04:15:29 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 20, 2012, 03:47:47 PM
Yes he did win... But he challenged me and i chose Tatooine, and he replied nah then i wont battle you... Now im not complaining but that isnt how this tournament works.
You are correct sharpshot. If he refused to play you at the map you wanted he hasn't won but if you were happy to play the CC map then I will move him up. I'll leave it up to you if you want to let him have it or have a rematch.

If you talked to the people up to three places below you and agreed to be on at a certain time I'm sure they would gladly challenge you. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 21, 2012, 04:02:14 AM
You are correct sharpshot. If he refused to play you at the map you wanted he hasn't won but if you were happy to play the CC map then I will move him up. I'll leave it up to you if you want to let him have it or have a rematch.

I would like to have a rematch.

Led, i will most likely be on xfire about 6pm est time or so... wheter i am allowed to play is a different matter, ugh my parents :(

I will challenge elite or fate whoever I see first (fate please dont make me wait a week :D)

I challenge Drgn.Knight to a duel.

October 24, 2012, 04:02:40 PM #373 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 04:13:39 AM by {212}Mart
I beat Led, gg :moo: , i challenge Fate now :wave:     , oh and Twlight Cc and Twlight Mos are not allowed right...?

Quote from: {212}Mart on October 24, 2012, 04:02:40 PM
I beat Led, gg :moo: , i challenge Fate now :wave:     , oh and Twlight Cc and Twlight Mos are not allowed right...?

As far as I know they are allowed but idk

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins