SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yeah sev, cuz ppl like me joined late for unfortuanate reasons and only got 1 match.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ~{SODA}~Fndr.CocaCola(SURG3) on October 17, 2012, 07:56:27 PM
yeah sev, cuz ppl like me joined late for unfortuanate reasons and only got 1 match.

True, but I don't think they intend on ending it for another week or two so you still have plenty of time to make challenges.

After today I believe you are going to take Moya off the list?? If so I challenge Rajsombath.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Well i don't see Devil very much .. so i challenge Led , i see him on xfire almost everyday :D , what time is good for you Led? I think i can play in about an hour or so but that's only a slight possibility....

my gaming computer is out of action for a few days
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on October 18, 2012, 07:20:07 AM

True, but I don't think they intend on ending it for another week or two so you still have plenty of time to make challenges.

After today I believe you are going to take Moya off the list?? If so I challenge Rajsombath.

Well..., I think i mentioned a page earlier that I may have to drop out now cuz of school anyway, but if theres gonna be a second part i can possibly make room for it
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Dang.... everyone i challenge is never on  :wacko:

Sorry about that Mart. My only day off now is wednesday, I do not get home until midnight PST(US). Is wednesday ok for you?

Well if i don't get to duel Led by then, then maybe about 5pmest Wednesday, i get on at 4 but my swbf takes about an hour to finally get into a server.

Quote from: Are§ on October 13, 2012, 03:16:11 PM
I'm obviously going to be challenging Nixo again lol

maybe tomorrow?

it has been 7 days since i challenged Nixo.. i believe that means i move back up

If you do not get Led, I will see you at 2pm(pst) Wednesday  :moo:

Norris, It would be the same with you...sorry (work sucks  :P). Wednesday is my only good day. What time do you want to do this?

@Fate, you said it was 6th day today on xfire but idk about that. I talked with GDH and he said that as we both are trying to fight it doesnt matter how long because of the time zones. I will be on most of today but I am busy most of tomorrow :(

October 20, 2012, 07:33:22 AM #357 Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 07:35:05 AM by {PLA}gdh92
I've just had 2 matches with mart I won the first 3-6 with cps then he beat me 15-10 in the rematch at cc. He lagged out about 10 times so theres no sreenshot. :)

Just to confirm to everyone this tournament will end on October 31st as most people seem to want that. Keep up the good games. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I won CommanderSharpShot yesterday, but I forgot to take screenshot because I had to go....

Quote from: {TcF}Dr.Penguin on October 20, 2012, 08:52:14 AM
I won CommanderSharpShot yesterday, but I forgot to take screenshot because I had to go....
As long as he posts to confirm thats fine.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)