SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have 6 days to reply ^^ Lol it can be some time soon :D I am on xfire most of the day but I only really play if you can ask me in advance maybe an hour or soo...

Ok everyone Im active again. Was gone 3 days for the weekend. I'll be on SWBF in a few minutes hopefully If I have any challenges and to finish my challenge with penguin
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Kishan has been removed from the tournament since he is unable to post here and had only just joined. While I personally have no problem with him I'm also not going to find another way for him to take part if he can't stick to the rules of SWBFgamers which has shown so much support for this tournament. Sorry for any trouble this causes.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

actually i can post here k

Quote from: Kishan on October 14, 2012, 12:43:02 PM
actually i can post here k

I'm fixing this right now.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Had game with Sev. I won 15-13 gg Sev. I'd like to challenge TCF Moya next

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Lol gdh, right after you messaged me my electricty went out xD? Well i doubt i will get to face you this week since the times... i might be on at 4:10 tommrow if thats good... if not i challenge Devil...ramjosboth

October 15, 2012, 09:07:04 AM #322 Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 09:12:16 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: {212}Mart on October 14, 2012, 06:50:19 PM
Lol gdh, right after you messaged me my electricty went out xD? Well i doubt i will get to face you this week since the times... i might be on at 4:10 tommrow if thats good... if not i challenge Devil...ramjosboth
I will play you if I see you on but Devil is nearer your time zone so playing him would be easier. Sorry our timezones are causing problems , unfortunately I'm busy with work so I can't stay on for the long hours I used to.
Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on October 14, 2012, 05:41:11 PM
Had game with Sev. I won 15-13 gg Sev. I'd like to challenge TCF Moya next
I haven't seen Moya active and to the best of my knowledge he/she hasn't played a match yet so I was going to remove them. If Moya doesn't respond in 3 days I will remove them since the original rule was to try and accept 2 challenges a week. Although as I've found out that can be hard.  :confused:

Also this tournament will end at the end of this month and no new entrants will be allowed to join after this Wednesday so lets make the last weeks good ones. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

k Gdh Ask Penguin about Moya because Moya is Penguin's Brother :P i havent seen moya in like a month so idk he might be busy just ask penguin i guess :P

Will the tournemont end completly or will the final 10 carry on or something similar???

My intention was to end it completely because we're slowly reaching the point where alot of matches are becoming rematches. If people are interested in continuing in some form; as it is, knockout, top 10 with mod maps etc, please let me know. Apart from a few things I've enjoyed doing this and if other people are enjoying it I'm willing to continue in some way.
At some point I would like to see a team tournament happen since I find them more interesting but the ICW perfected that type of tournament so I don't know what I could do that would be different or worth doing...

I say we just end it at the end of the month. Maybe we just give top ten players a medal that says 'top ten' or something of the sort. or we just end and it was a fun time :D either way its been fun  8)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

we should get SWBFgamer awards  :moo:

Will if it's ending soon, then fine by me. Even though I didn't move up at all on the board(One match FTW), I'll be going inactive more due to school. May drop out if necessary. But if it's ending there's no need.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Devil, what time is good for you? :D , so i can try to be on at that time, haven't seen you on xfire recently