SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
you can't because you Are one too many spaces away from him... Sorry to burst your bubble.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 09, 2012, 07:01:41 PM
you can't because you Are one too many spaces away from him... Sorry to burst your bubble.

no, cuz like i said with Soul jumping you Merlin will now be available, but cancel that request anyway, I'll fight... Penguin.

Take Note Please: Merlin won't be able to do any duels until Friday.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think there's been some confusion here, remember you move above the person you defeat not swap places. :) The only time this is different is if someone fails to accept your challenge within six days, then they are moved below you.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Oo GDH good luck :DDD sorry to hear that frenchie :(

Well then my challenge. With Norris stands.

October 10, 2012, 01:18:36 PM #290 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:44:04 AM by BlackScorpion
[Redacted]

ETA: What about multiple outstanding challenges?

Quote from: BlackScorpion on October 10, 2012, 01:18:36 PM
I challenge Penguin. My xfire is beneath my avatar.

since u and me both have now challenged penguin, u may have to wait until after my fight becuase i challenged first. GDH, are there rules about this?
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

hey nixo, dont worry i see ur challenge, sorry that we havent been able to get it done yet. Ill try to log on early one of these days, since we have tht time difference

First come first serve Lol , Gdh what time do you get on Saturday? I get on everyday but youre asleep :P

I've played Surge and capped out. 3-1-4 was my final score.  However, I did not *technically* challenge him formally on this thread, so, Gdh, it's up to you if you want to count it.

Fate its fine :D Anytime in the next week or 2 is okay @Rage I get a mouse in 1 month tomorrow lol :D (my own one :P)

Quote from: BlackScorpion on October 10, 2012, 06:26:45 PM
I've played Surge and capped out. 3-1-4 was my final score.  However, I did not *technically* challenge him formally on this thread, so, Gdh, it's up to you if you want to count it.
Only results need to be posted (as long as it was in the 1 on 1 server and both players agreed to the challenge).

Quote from: BlackScorpion on October 10, 2012, 01:18:36 PM
ETA: What about multiple outstanding challenges?
Challenges must be taken in order unless the result won't affect the other challenge and the other challenge happens within the same day then just use common sense to arrange things. :)

Quote from: {212}Mart on October 10, 2012, 05:37:22 PM
Gdh what time do you get on Saturday? I get on everyday but youre asleep :P
It depends I'm busy with work. I'm halfway through a challenge with Nixo aswell but I should finish that soon. I see you on X-fire quite alot so we should get a match soon if I don't beat Nixo.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Had battle with GDH gg ;)
[spoiler] http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125798532-4.jpg [/spoiler]
[spoiler]http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125798532-4.jpg[/spoiler]
It might not work ^ I did 2 because idk which one will work and which wont :D

Norris just so you know we are still cleared for our duel.  :tu:

Would someone mind telling Penguin to accept my Xfire friend request just until we finish our duel? He won't add me because I'm a former Alpha member.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper