SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I accept i want a duel on mos eisley with the Impreial era.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I've removed Jon415 because he hasn't had a fight in this tournament.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 08, 2012, 07:09:05 AM
Np thats when we have our duel to the death.  :cheers:

Sorry man something cam up last minute. I won't be able to make it.  :confused: My best option now is anytime on Thursday??

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I challenge Nixo :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I would like to challenge Elite, please  :P

Well i think im going to have to drop out of the tournement :( My Grandmother died on sunday and i dont think i can really be active enough to do much with it.... :'(

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on October 09, 2012, 01:29:41 PM
Well i think im going to have to drop out of the tournement :( My Grandmother died on sunday and i dont think i can really be active enough to do much with it.... :'(

Frenchie i feel bad for you... God be with u all
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Really sorry to hear it French Fry.

My sincere condolences for your loss.

<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Cant challenge Norris so i challenge Merlin.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

With Soul moving in front of Sev that puts Merlin in my sites. My old buddy, I challenge him, not gambit.  :tu:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper