SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ah, I just saw the challenge.  We can do this on Sat. or Sunday, I think.

(today--Sat.--would be better for me.)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I challenge sev. Ill be on most of today (Saturday) Find me on xifre.  :P

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

October 06, 2012, 08:11:51 AM #242 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 08:27:30 AM by {212}Mart
Lol yea  :moo: , Sev challenged me, i beat him 15-5 i think, says 13-4 because i lagged out at first  :P , gg Sev :moo:     

I beat sharpshot/sev 15-8 gg

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

gg Norris :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I challenge LK.drgn.Knight

The person I challenged has yet to be online it seems... Oh well, I'll give it another day.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: -<{Alpha}Maj. SuRg3★ on October 06, 2012, 09:05:23 AM
The person I challenged has yet to be online it seems... Oh well, I'll give it another day.

Just so you know people will automatically be moved below you in the leaderboard if they make no effort to accept your challenge within 6 days. Soul has been active recently so you could try private messaging him on his profile here  (http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=1735) or on X-fire if you know him there.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I challenge Norris for a battle on mos eisley.

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 06, 2012, 11:19:17 AM
I challenge Norris for a battle on mos eisley.

I believe I pick the map/side since you are challenging me?

I thought you guys played on Mos? If you did then you have to play cc, no same map twice in a row vs same oppoent :P

ok you choose map/ Era

I challege gdh :D ... I have to wait 2 days right? :P

There is technically no time limit for a rematch but I have six days before I have to accept. :) If I see you on (which is often) I'll play though.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 06, 2012, 04:51:26 PM
ok you choose map/ Era

I may  not be able to do it sunday. If i can it will be late evening. It may have to be monday