SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
End date 1st Novemeber or a clear date like that ;)

Quote from: {212} Nixo on October 04, 2012, 10:55:44 AM
End date 1st Novemeber or a clear date like that ;)
I did ask people but no-one asked for a specific end date. I'm happy with the 1st if no-one objects in the next couple of days. Phobos' tournament is a different style but will be a good place to go for anyone who wants to continue in this type of tournament.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Although I'm unaware how long this has already run, I just informed my clan, Alpha, abotu the tournament and you may have more competitors soon. I'm thinking Mid-November but I really don't know.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

October 04, 2012, 11:43:12 AM #228 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:45:11 AM by Phobos
hey Led. it seems every time i duel this server, we have to reset score by suicide to get to the right era and map. that is fine, the problem is that it hangs on 0 EVERY SINGLE TIME. I run into this problem alot with passworded duel servers I host also  >:(

Quote from: Phobos on October 04, 2012, 11:43:12 AM
hey Led. it seems every time i duel this server, we have to reset score by suicide to get to the right era and map. that is fine, the problem is that it hangs on 0 EVERY SINGLE TIME. I run into this problem alot with passworded duel servers I host also  >:(

I wish I knew what causes the end of game hang.  If you figure it out, let me know.  From the 1.3 beta readme, the issues was apparently addressed.  Since the only change from 1.2 to 1.3 beta is the exe, it has to be in there somewhere...
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

gdh92, are you going to get on sometime so we can duel? lol  :ohmy:

Is it too late to change my first challenge? If not, I challenge my old buddy Soul and not Frenchie.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

i beat gdh92, gg

next i would like to challenge Led

thx for the change gdh  :tu:
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Good Game Merlin I fell to my death once so thats why i only won by one point  :shrug:

[spoiler]http://beta.xfire.com/users/platybutcallmesev/screenshots/125726261[/spoiler]
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

October 05, 2012, 04:04:32 PM #235 Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:38:39 PM by 501st Commander Sharpshot
Since i moved up I challenge LK.drgn.Knight  :)

I lost 13-15 gg Knight :)

I revoke my challenge with knight, i challenge gdh :D

I challenge Mart to a duel.

I beat Merlin 15-4. GG Merlin. I was unable to get a screen shot due to xfire pms  :censored: Not sure if Merlin got one  :confused:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Mart/Vixo challenged me and I beat him 15-11 (although the screenshot says 14 beacause my internet crashed at the start). Good game Mart. especially our 2 minute pistol shoot out. ;)

[spoiler][/spoiler]
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)