SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
gg Ares you well deserved it.  :cheers:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

hey i just beat Mart again

next i will challenge {PLA}gdh92  8)

I Challenge Penguin again i really need to redeem myself!   ;)

Gg fate ;) i challege  Knight...what is your xfire again?

I guess ill challenge sev... :) So ill be on tonight and tommorow night and then the weekend so if we can battle tonight great!

Ok but tomorrow works for me best so I'd rather have our duel tomorrow.

Okay works good for me too cuz my mom took my labtop lol xD ill try to be on tommorow at around 5:30 to 6:00 eastern time

I challenge wiz.merlin

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

well it was a good game Fry. penguin beat me 15-14

Knight please get on xfire...tired of waiting .-.

I challenge LK.wiz.merlin

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on October 04, 2012, 05:16:27 AM
I challenge LK.wiz.merlin

I challenged him two days ago..... still no reply

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

October 04, 2012, 09:18:03 AM #223 Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:36:03 AM by ★SuRg3★(was-SoulReaper)
Hey Can I signup now? hope its not too late. It's unsure at the moment, but I may also lure my buddy Drugrep in to fight with me. But it's just me to start. I don't know my rank when I start, is it 19 or something? If so, I challenge FrenchFry(Frenchie).
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: ★SuRg3★(was-SoulReaper) on October 04, 2012, 09:18:03 AM
Hey Can I signup now? hope its not too late. It's unsure at the moment, but I may also lure my buddy Drugrep in to fight with me. But it's just me to start. I don't know my rank when I start, is it 19 or something? If so, I challenge FrenchFry(Frenchie).
People can keep joining there isn't an end date yet. Welcome :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)