SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on September 25, 2012, 03:27:23 PM

about anytime thursday will work. you name a time and ill be on. prolly not around 4-6 tho

nvm we did the match just now. i won 15-5 good match

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I challenge gdh to a duel. Thursday and sunday after noons are open for me.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

I beat Penguin  :P , 15-9 , i lagged out so it does not have my complete score  :dry: http://beta.xfire.com/users/marttrooper/screenshots/125598980?type=user    I challenge Moya now  :cheers:

forget my challenge with Penguin, since he is hard to reach, i will challenge Vixo instead.

September 26, 2012, 04:53:02 PM #185 Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:10:50 PM by Are§
Just beat Mart/Vixo

gg. Next i would like to challenge [LK] Merlin

{LK} drgn.Knight needs to respond to my challenge by tomorrow. Please post if you see this Knight :). I'll have my match with Norris after I've had my result from that.

Also the French Fry/Regent match is approaching the time limit but I don't know if anythings being organised with that.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on September 28, 2012, 12:14:40 PM
{LK} drgn.Knight needs to respond to my challenge by tomorrow. Please post if you see this Knight :). I'll have my match with Norris after I've had my result from that.

Also the French Fry/Regent match is approaching the time limit but I don't know if anythings being organised with that.

I might have to pull out of this tourney as the time logistics are bending my mind. Sorry Frenchie.

I beat LK merlin 15-2 screen shot: http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/125636731-4.jpg     gg      I challenge  Rajsombath  now  :whip:

@Nixo, Ill be on most of the day tomorow, what time is best for you?
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

forget my challenge with Merlin, ill challenge Mart again since he moved up.

Quote from: Regent on September 28, 2012, 02:52:21 PM
I might have to pull out of this tourney as the time logistics are bending my mind. Sorry Frenchie.
I removed you for now since not accepting the match would leave you at the bottom any way.

Quote from: Are§ on September 28, 2012, 09:11:14 PM
forget my challenge with Merlin, ill challenge Mart again since he moved up.
Sorry you keep being in the position of being overtaken, it's a flaw in my tournament design.  :confused:

How long do people want to see this tournament continue for? I don't mind how long it continues but I would rather stop before it becomes repetitive or people stop enjoying it. I have a few ideas regarding knock outs etc but I'm interested in what others think. Let me know your thoughts please, good and bad. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

September 29, 2012, 07:27:39 AM #194 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 07:44:04 AM by {212}Mart
Till i'm on the top 5  :moo: lol jk  :tu:     Fate i can't play today, i have battle vs PLA  and Sir Sniper. Maybe Sunday  :whip: