SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok penguin beat me 15-14 gg man, and sry i dont have a screenshot  :shrug:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Once again I've given myself a headache sorting out the leaderboard. ;) Just to avoid any confusion I thought I would point out the following;
Penguin is still above Ares because he beat Sev afterwards.
I removed Ares' challenge to Mart because he is now above him.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Can I revoke my challenge with Sev? If I can, then I challenge Penguin. :P

Gdh if I had the ability to I would chaange it for yuu because I understand that yuo might not have the time to do so.

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 24, 2012, 04:23:23 AM
Can I revoke my challenge with Sev? If I can, then I challenge Penguin. :P
Of course, although Sev is more active than Penguin I thnk :)

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 24, 2012, 05:02:44 AM
Gdh if I had the ability to I would chaange it for yuu because I understand that yuo might not have the time to do so.
Thanks, but it's not a huge amount of trouble to change things, especially because I've been lucky with breaks from work at the moment. The only thing that's causing problems is the fact I'm in the U.K. so I don't update America matches until the next day. It's definitely less confusing if only I update anyway. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

@Rage, Ive already got you on xfire :D I can play today or thurday onwards... Euro times :/

Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 24, 2012, 08:35:53 AM
@Rage, Ive already got you on xfire :D I can play today or thurday onwards... Euro times :/
looking forward to it ;)

i would like to challenge penguin again since he jumped in front of me lol

Rage I can't find your post do yOu choose cc or mos???

September 25, 2012, 03:55:50 AM #175 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 04:01:11 AM by {212}Mart
Nixo i think you choose map and side since you are defender.. era i mean not side

I challenge 212 Norris to a duel add me on xfire: platybutcallmesev

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 25, 2012, 04:56:55 AM
I challenge 212 Norris to a duel add me on xfire: platybutcallmesev

I may have some time to battle Sunday afternoon?

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

sorry i cant do that what about saturday or thursday? ???

Quote from: 501st Commander Sharpshot on September 25, 2012, 02:15:22 PM
sorry i cant do that what about saturday or thursday? ???

about anytime thursday will work. you name a time and ill be on. prolly not around 4-6 tho

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins