SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 23, 2012, 07:51:14 AM #150 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:01:40 AM by Regent
Yes but then you will need to have a match with someone else afterwards as you can't fight someone more than twice in a row, although after the second match you should take a hint anyway. ;) Also Elite would choose map/era according to this rule ;
'The defender would choose the era and map from Cloud city and Mos Eisley with the condition that 2 people cannot play the same map twice in a row. The attacker would choose the team.'

Edit: Just to make things more confusing Phobos/Rage has already challenged you so unless he agrees otherwise please try and play him first.

I challenge [LK] Drgn. Knight. I'm in the U.K. so times might be difficult weekdays.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on September 22, 2012, 12:48:32 PM
Is Regent able to battle right now?
If you ever catch me on Xfire I'll probably be able to battle then and there.

OO where has rage challenged me :D??? I had a match with elite. But he lagged out, then I lagged out the score was 9-8 him when I lagged out so we didnt get to finish it... I dont know what happens now :D I can fit in a re match or get it back to the same score if thats allowed.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 23, 2012, 11:43:13 AM
OO where has rage challenged me :D??? I had a match with elite. But he lagged out, then I lagged out the score was 9-8 him when I lagged out so we didnt get to finish it... I dont know what happens now :D I can fit in a re match or get it back to the same score if thats allowed.
When you lag out the score was 6-4
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

September 23, 2012, 11:50:01 AM #154 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 11:51:56 AM by {PLA}gdh92
He changed his challenge from Rajsombath to you yesterday. I think with a close score like you had with Elite you should play again but if you lag out again we'll just use the score at the time you lag out unless Elite wants to carry on.

Edit: I posted at the same time as Elite but I'll stick to what I said.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

i guess ill challenge Regent since Vixo is now out of my reach -_- (unless i can still challenge him since the challenge was valid before soul moved up?)

ill see if we can get it done today sometime if its good with you Regent

So now i have 1 match, me vs Sev, Soul was out of reach when he challeneged me, but now he is in reach so is he challenging me? Also i requested an admin vs Ares, not soul...but now he cant challenge me so... :D

Quote from: Regent on September 23, 2012, 11:02:44 AM
If you ever catch me on Xfire I'll probably be able to battle then and there.
Alright, ill just keep lookin Hope we can battle soon :)

hey just disregard my previous post. I just dueled Regent and i came out on top

http://www.xfire.com/profile/ikilludude/screenshots/?view#125572038

and so i would like to challenge Penguin next. and now i am in reach of you again Vixo, watch out ;)

So are you challegeing me again? If so im ready after my match with sev :whip:

Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 23, 2012, 11:43:13 AM
OO where has rage challenged me :D???
do you have xfire if so add me: fcleaderrage

does it matter wat order Vixo, were both on right now, lets do it now

September 23, 2012, 03:37:10 PM #163 Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 04:57:38 PM by 501st Commander Sharpshot
Me and Penguin are finally going to have our battle.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios