SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Okay I cant promise anything but lets try friday, if i see you on xfire at a good time ill as then :D

Friday works and mart when do you want to duel?

September 18, 2012, 12:58:09 PM #92 Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 02:50:44 PM by Regent
Today, Tommrow...Thursday, friday from 6_8pm or saturday 3_4pm, :whip:

Oh and Purreboy will go on leave for a few...so he will be replaced by someother person...yet to be known  :P

i guess ill challenge [LK]Gambit if i can. otherwise ill challenge whoever happens to be three spots above me

If teams are ready u can have your battles.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

sev how about friday 6pm est and mart how about tonight thursday 7 pm est?

Works for me Spy can't wait to finally have our battle!!!!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: [FC]Elite on September 17, 2012, 06:03:02 PM
I beat [LK]drgn.knight
15-0
I took 2 Pics because he didn't show up in the list when you win since he was 0-15
http://beta.xfire.com/users/elite99999/screenshots/125492031?type=user
http://beta.xfire.com/users/elite99999/screenshots/125492034?type=user

I've had a complaint about this match which I'm currently looking at. It seems it may not have been the real [LK]Drgn.Knight playing, there are a number of reasons for this. As far as I can see there are two options from here;
1. Have a rematch which I will admin and check with both players who they are during the game (which is the option I prefer).
2. If a player doesn't want a rematch I will look more closely at screenshots and ask both players their sides of the story although to be honest unless I find evidence of cheating by either side it will most likely end in a rematch anyway.
If both players could reply to me before before the weekend we can hopefully sort this out quickly.

If anyone wants to private message me about this please do. Apologies to Elite but I'll have to delay your match with Nixo until this is sorted.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

September 20, 2012, 08:35:41 AM #98 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 08:39:23 AM by [FC]Elite
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on September 20, 2012, 08:23:12 AM
I've had a complaint about this match which I'm currently looking at. It seems it may not have been the real [LK]Drgn.Knight playing, there are a number of reasons for this. As far as I can see there are two options from here;
1. Have a rematch which I will admin and check with both players who they are during the game (which is the option I prefer).
2. If a player doesn't want a rematch I will look more closely at screenshots and ask both players their sides of the story although to be honest unless I find evidence of cheating by either side it will most likely end in a rematch anyway.
If both players could reply to me before before the weekend we can hopefully sort this out quickly.

If anyone wants to private message me about this please do. Apologies to Elite but I'll have to delay your match with Nixo until this is sorted.
When i dueled him he was under {212}Knight , he said he quit LK as [LK]drgn.knight and he said that he couldn't change his name here because he forgot his email and username but i asked him if he can change his tag back to LK so their could be no confusion with the admin and his xfire is 212purple
But sure, ill rematch knight but with an admin watching us.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

GDH,

I recommend dropping dragon knight from the tournament.  He never actually signed up--someone else put his name in.  There is no way I can verify his IP address unless he makes a post here.  I'm not sure he even ever tried to make an account on this site.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Elite. This seems to just be a mix up so if there aren't any more complaints I'm happy to leave it at this. I would also ask that dragon knight makes an account to make him easier to contact. and I'll try to see if he wishes to remain in the tournament.

On the subject of accounts, to prove they want to take part in this tournament I would also like the following to post at least one challenge in the next 7 days;
Jon415
TCF Moya
TCF Penguin
LK Gambit

If not I will move them to the bottom of the leaderboard as making challenges has become difficult with these inactives.

Thanks everyone for your continued support, I hope everyones enjoying this and congratulations so far to Nixo ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

So my challenge with Nixo is still on?

Yes, sorry I forgot to confirm.

Lol Jon is away for 3 weeks (starting when YAK were eliminated) He will be back soon :D And that 212purple is a fake. He asked to join 212 but I said he couldnt for at least a month (this was last week) so he is not in 212 and that is definatly not someone in LK, Knight has a diferent xfire addy if he has one at all. That was a fake for sure, but with knight not replying anyway I think its fine elite wins :D

September 20, 2012, 10:15:39 AM #104 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:35:46 AM by [FC]Elite
Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 20, 2012, 09:56:26 AM
Lol Jon is away for 3 weeks (starting when YAK were eliminated) He will be back soon :D And that 212purple is a fake. He asked to join 212 but I said he couldnt for at least a month (this was last week) so he is not in 212 and that is definatly not someone in LK, Knight has a diferent xfire addy if he has one at all. That was a fake for sure, but with knight not replying anyway I think its fine elite wins :D
Marksman (212purple) said that his brother was [LK]drgn.knight , and he let him on so we can duel.
Also when I was talking to Knight, he was not aware that he was in this Tournament.