SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to change my challenge from Moya to [LK]drgn.knight, please. Since I moved up :P
The King of SWBF is my goal!
MUHAHHAHHAHAA

September 12, 2012, 08:43:22 AM #46 Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 08:58:57 AM by {PLA}gdh92
I change my challenge to Moya. Lets have some more challenges ready for the weekend everyone. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

My pc has gOt some problems it won't let me access my usual web browser instead just opens a random explorer page that is impossible toget out of and it mmakes all my desktop items disappear after 3 secs.  I have a much slower pc that I will use if I get challenged but it laggy for me:( If you do decide to challenge me please giveas much notice as youcan

I'd like to challenge Sev please. Add me on xfire if you havent already.  :whip:

I accept your challenge Spy my xfire is platybutcallmesev sry can't add urs right now my life is pretty crazy right now maybe we could squeeze in a battle soon?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Where are people posting there results? I have only seen thesciresevoisted
Between him and rage???

Quote from: Commando Sev on September 12, 2012, 04:35:08 PM
I accept your challenge Spy my xfire is platybutcallmesev sry can't add urs right now my life is pretty crazy right now maybe we could squeeze in a battle soon?
Alright ill add you and hope to play you soon  :shrug:

September 13, 2012, 04:31:43 AM #52 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 04:36:22 AM by {212}Mart
I would like to challenge Spy, im not sure if it's allowed. Map cc , i need to regain my honor :shrug: , if not i will challenge Sev also on CC

ok Spy lets have the match on CC ok? i prefer that map. and if Spy declines your offer ill accept yours Mart.

Quote from: {212} Nixo on September 13, 2012, 12:23:44 AM
Where are people posting there results? I have only seen thesciresevoisted
Between him and rage???

There haven't been many matches yet although the leaderboard has changed a bit from people leaving and joining. I don't know if theres been a few losses that haven't been posted though since they don't make a difference. Any results that I use to change places have and will be posted here.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I accept marts challenge. and map cc for both is ok with me fellas  :whip:

Rage beat me 15-2

September 13, 2012, 06:16:52 PM #57 Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 06:24:22 PM by [FC]Elite
I would like to challenge Rajsombath
Map: Mos

EDIT: Dont know if I am allowed to choose side but if I am then I choose Rebel.
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

I accept your challenge [FC] Elite. What day and time do you want to do this? Can you get an admin. to watch, please :)

September 14, 2012, 01:59:16 PM #59 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 12:01:57 PM by 501st Commander Sharpshot
 :) Ill be happy to admin if I'm not busy on the day u face.