SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you to all who participated, yes FC is a very skilled clan, I would like to give a special thanks to: Gdh92 for being able to get through headaches of editing the leaderboard, and Led\Buckler for hosting. I will indeed discuss having tournament like this next year in the summer when more people are able to play. Congrates to the Top 3 and nothing less to anyone lower. It was a great tournament.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: {212} =-Norris-= on November 01, 2012, 02:13:39 PM
I don't mean to complain but I beat Mart and then he beat me so I think that leaves Mart at 5 me at 6 and Led at 7 ?
Changed it. Sorry I saw that he had beaten you so thought nothing had changed.  :slap:
These are the final results now so Led can give out awards whenever he has the time. I sent a link via PM.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Thanks Gdh. You're a great Admin  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

OK, I'm working on the LeaderBoard Awards.   This tournament will be known as LeaderBoard 1.  It is a bit of a pain to format all of this stuff, create the award category, and assign them (each icon is a new award designation) so be patient.

I'm not sure we will go all the way down to the top ten for custom awards, but I will see what I can do.

For today, Phobos has the award so you can see what it looks like for now.  More later   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on November 04, 2012, 02:10:13 PM
OK, I'm working on the LeaderBoard Awards.   This tournament will be known as LeaderBoard 1.  It is a bit of a pain to format all of this stuff, create the award category, and assign them (each icon is a new award designation) so be patient.

I'm not sure we will go all the way down to the top ten for custom awards, but I will see what I can do.

For today, Phobos has the award so you can see what it looks like for now.  More later   :cheers:

Thanks Led. I was thinking maybe we could make some awards for the CC hallway sniper tournament once that is finished. I could try making the icons if you would like. My idea for the icons would be something like:

Sniper Leaderboards
It would have a small sniper rifle icon in the center with the letters "SNP" above it (easy to see abbreviation for sniper)
1st place would have a gold colored background, 2nd place silver, and 3rd bronze.

Sure, go for it.  Here is the format sizes that I request (note they don't have to be square, but should fit inside the dimensions) 

30 x 24  for the forum display next to your posts
300 x 240  for the award display with the mini award is clicked on

The format of the files need to be PNG.

In order for players to get awards they will need to have a valid account here, and as a matter of policy for awards I request that any member of the forum that agrees to follow the tournament rules be allowed to play.

I know these are not issues for this tournament, but want to make it known for potential future tournament organizers.

OK, I need to know what user name [FC] Fate uses on this forum so that I can assign the award.

Quote from: Buckler on November 05, 2012, 04:22:13 PM
OK, I need to know what user name [FC] Fate uses on this forum so that I can assign the award.
His username is Ares with the funky looking S

lol funky lookin S. That would be me

Buckler r we going down to 10th place?

Isn't there Amin awards like there were for the ICW, and I thought we were going down to 10th place for awards

Quote from: ComSharpshot on November 11, 2012, 07:11:46 PM
Isn't there Amin awards like there were for the ICW, and I thought we were going down to 10th place for awards

Things got a bit busy with the server issues.  I'll revisit the situation when I can.

Thanks for all your help Led. As long as the top 5 get something that's the main thing. As for Admin awards it was only me organising and Sharpshot adminning and that's clearly visible when view this topic so they aren't that important. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 12, 2012, 03:54:14 AM
Thanks for all your help Led. As long as the top 5 get something that's the main thing. As for Admin awards it was only me organising and Sharpshot adminning and that's clearly visible when view this topic so they aren't that important. :)
Lol sorry guess I got a bit greedy. :P

Sorry for bump but is anybody interested in a SWBF LeaderBoards 2 in about 2-3 months time?