SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
O.K. that's fine I've moved you up. If you get a chance to play him tomorrow that would mean no arguments later but either way is fine :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I never see Merlin online anymore and isnt he out of reach to be dueling me?
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: ComSharpshot on October 30, 2012, 06:51:43 PM
I never see Merlin online anymore and isnt he out of reach to be dueling me?
I've removed the challenge, I didn't see you on last knight and I waited until 6pm EST (I think).
Blackscorpion challenged me and beat me 14-9-16 to 9-15-12 at Cloud City. GG. :) http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#126031341

Best of luck to everyone with the final matches today.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on October 31, 2012, 03:53:41 AM
I've removed the challenge, I didn't see you on last knight and I waited until 6pm EST (I think).
Blackscorpion challenged me and beat me 14-9-16 to 9-15-12 at Cloud City. GG. :) http://www.xfire.com/communities/perfectlittleangels/?view#126031341

Best of luck to everyone with the final matches today.
Today i wanted to duel you lol.

are we gonna get awards for this?

I beat Vixo 15-13. GG Vixo

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: Are§ on October 31, 2012, 01:55:09 PM
are we gonna get awards for this?
Yes, Regent has kindly made some and once everything is finalised with Led the top 10 will get some.

Ok i beat Gdh 15-9. GG Gdh92  :tu:

I challenged Norris and i beat him 13-13 and i capped all cps  :D , gg Norris  :P

If we have another one of these lets make it no cp xD they are like smoke is to bees to me! seriously though thanks Gdh and Sharpshot for all the work in making this an awesome tournament :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Yeah this was a good tournment overall. Only flaw was that i think players should be able to start were they left off at a battle if they had to go. Wouldnt be fair since some of us live with our parents who dont like us playing at 11pm... :D

cool tourney. it was fun [spoiler]except when the server hung.[/spoiler]

The touranment has now finished and the final results are up.

Thanks to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners, there will be an award for the top ten soon. I hope that everyone's enjoyed this tournament, I know I've enjoyed being a part of it and seeing so many people still enjoying battlefront after all these years. Special thanks go to;
Sharpshot for helping organise and being admin
Led/Buckler for hosting
Regent for making the awards

Best of luck to everyone in Phobos' sniper tournament....

I don't mean to complain but I beat Mart and then he beat me so I think that leaves Mart at 5 me at 6 and Led at 7 ?

Looks like FC dominated in this tournament
---
Long Live FC
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??