SWBF Leaderboards

Started by {PLA}gdh92, August 31, 2012, 11:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Unfortunately I'm not going to have time to play in this tourney, since school started back up.  :'( Good luck to everyone else, and thanks for letting me join even if I couldn't play!  :cheers:
I just can't seem to stay away...

I won't have too much time besides the weekends to compete in this. If you don't mind, I would like to pull out of the tournament. Sorry for any unconvinience. :bye:

September 06, 2012, 06:09:16 AM #32 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:12:25 AM by {PLA}gdh92
I'm sorry to lose you both but I know some things are more important than battlefront (well, so I'm told ;) ). Feel free to rejoin if you ever get more time.

If you were involved in a match with either player please challenge someone else and congratulations if you moved up. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I'm so powerful my opponents drop out when I challenge them >:O I guess I'll challenge fc elite to a duel?

ok so Rage beat me 2-15 gg rage  :cheers:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

gdh you can put my xfire up idc. mrspy15  :D

September 08, 2012, 09:09:39 AM #36 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 09:12:18 AM by {PLA}gdh92
Quote from: Mr.Spy14 on September 08, 2012, 08:31:16 AM
gdh you can put my xfire up idc. mrspy15  :D
Done, feel free to challenge someone as well. :)

A note to all participants; From this Saturday anyone who doesn't respond to challenges within 6 days or can't take part a battle within 2 days after that will be moved to the place below the person who challenged them unless they gave a reason before leaving. The reason to move them below the challenger instead of treating it like a lost match is to stop people exploiting inactive players to gain easy places. Apologies to anyone who's having trouble arranging matches because of inactivity.

Edit: I also challenge {LK}KingMax
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I challenged LK.Merlin 1 week ago from today and haven't heard back yet. So I will go ahead and challenge TCF Penguin now.

Also anyone who wants to add me on xfire my username is:
fcleaderrage

Quote from: Phobos on September 08, 2012, 09:16:53 AM
I challenged LK.Merlin 1 week ago from today and haven't heard back yet. So I will go ahead and challenge TCF Penguin now.

Also anyone who wants to add me on xfire my username is:
fcleaderrage

Sorry about that. I should have had a firm rule sooner but alot of people were busy with the ICW.

I guess ill challenge {212} Mart / Vixo. Message me on xfire so we can agree on a time.  :tu:

I have been very, very busy lately, so hopefully I'll find some time to challenge other participants soon, so I can get off the bottom of the leader board.

September 08, 2012, 02:39:05 PM #41 Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 12:13:17 PM by Commando Sev
Ok Penguin I challenge you to a duel. Add me on xfire: platybutcallmesev.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Ok Spy i will try to get on soon, my xfire is marttrooper if any one doesn't have it. :P

Hey guys, now that the ICW is over I will be able to concentrate on this now  :) My xfire is 212norris if you would add it to the list  ;) My internet has been wacky lately so if someone challenges me it may have to be a few days in the scheduling. sorry for inconvenience   :wacko:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins