Freezing PC

Started by Black Water, August 25, 2012, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, today i tried downloading the Battlefront builder and another thing Kitfisto gave me, so i download it and extract like two of the files, then i go to make map but it said that i can't, so then i go play swbf, and every 4 min i would freeze then lag then lose connection. Now i am trying to delete all files that i downloaded so that i can play SWBF  freely now. Does anyone know how to do that?  :shrug: :wave: :confused:

Wow make me seem like the bad guy! ;)
Here are the thing I told him to download so you don't suspect me of treachery...
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=452
then this
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=64

Be sure to save the file after youve downloaded the Bf Builder,Dont turn off the computer try to restart it.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

i wasn't  trying to make you sound bad  :P , i just wanted to emm....for you to show the files  :D      like i knew  :cheers:

Quote from: Commando Sev on August 25, 2012, 03:00:33 PM
Be sure to save the file after youve downloaded the Bf Builder,Dont turn off the computer try to restart it.
I say do that and see what happens. If it still your game is still screwed up then just delete the 2 files I gave you links for.

ya that sounds like a plan doesnt it Kit? Or if it still doesnt work look in the downloads section of this site for a Different version of Bfbuilder.

yea but i can't find all the files....is their a list? so i can search  :confused:, and im not blaming you Kitfisto  :tu:

Quote from: {212}Mart on August 25, 2012, 03:25:04 PM
yea but i can't find all the files....is their a list? so i can search  :confused:, and im not blaming you Kitfisto  :tu:
Um, I'm no expert on PC directory but is there a downloads window in you internet explorer/ safari/ Firefox app?
I know macs have a "search computer" type of deal…
Lol, I know that you weren't blaming me, I was messing with you! ;)

No you simply click the Downloads button and click on Modding tools and Assets. That is if you wanted to find the newer or older version of BF builder

no i don't want to mod amymore  :'( i want to play swbf without freezing  :'( modding scares me now  :'(

Lol its ok then simply locate your Bfbuilder files then delete them.

Well, my Swbf works better now. I still freeze like once a map but i don't lag out. I guess i just wasn't meant to mod :shrug:

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 05, 2012, 06:48:51 PM
Well, my Swbf works better now. I still freeze like once a map but i don't lag out. I guess i just wasn't meant to mod :shrug:
Story of my life! ( the little modding macs can do... )
You might try to take out all mods/mod maps and see if you freeze then?

:P , i'll see if that works but i think i can take 1 freeze per game :D , Thanks