Original WIP Topic

Started by jdee-barc, June 22, 2012, 07:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I KILLED A KITTEN!!!! ( almost put 1000 sad faces again!! Lol )

Woah thats a fragrant Violation!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

The poor kitten. Kitfisto you monster! The odds are Led has the old mod, he keeps a backup of everything on the site and I know it was on the FTP at some point.

alright did you here that Kit-ty murdurer

August 25, 2012, 03:53:51 PM #79 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:00:32 PM by kitfisto15678
I probably will kill myself now!! I love cats! Well it's been a good run!!

What is FTP?

Lol beats me but Led oughta have this cool looking mod!!!!!!!!!! Yay

Quote from: kitfisto15678 on August 25, 2012, 03:53:51 PM
I probably will kill myself now!! I love cats! Well it's been a good run!! I'll put a vid up of what I want to refer to!

What is FTP?
File Transfer Protocol, it is used to upload files to the web and in some cases download them. (And not in the way you are thinking of right now kit. And no you are still wrong. Still wrong. Stop trying to guess what it is and just look it up.) We use it for uploading files above 64MB around here.

And guys really? most of this stuff seems to be spam. (Not you jdee Kit and Sev.)

I don't get why you got all  nasty with me all of a sudden! What do you mean I'm still wrong?!
And spam= fun
No spam= gametoast

Yes, a lot of spam. 

I have it, it is a very large file, and may need to zip split it to get it transferred.  I am working on it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Thanks Buckler!!!! Me and sev greatly appreciate it!!

@Buckler could you send it to me so I can put it back on my dropbox where the original link was? Also It's the very first version I made right?

Also, about the spam, stop it. I'll present screens in a bit.

Current Projects:
Battlefront One and a Half Era Mod, v2.0. Making great progress (SWBF)

Thank you Buckler! I really wanted this mod thx for going through the trouble of getting the mod back up!!!!

August 25, 2012, 04:14:04 PM #87 Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 04:16:40 PM by Buckler
It is 1.5 v 2.0 manual install.  I will edit this post with a link when I can get it uploaded.  7Zip says it will take one hour to compress it.  Then, if it is still too big, I will need to split it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

:cheers: Yea!!! Thanks a bunch Buckler! :tu: ( does that count as spam?  ;) )

I think I might have time to work on the campaign script today Jdee. If all goes well we should have new campaigns by sundown. (Just thought I would let you know.)