REQUEST: to upload stock maps

Started by Shazam, April 13, 2012, 09:42:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 13, 2012, 09:42:05 PM Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:03:06 AM by Buckler
I have an odd request, sort of. I think it would be nice to have a section of the downloads be for original files. I recently "lost" my original Cloud City file. So, I used a modded one, since that was all I could find. (Which, by the way, the CC at dusk is pretty cool.) I was just thinking that maybe some other people have had this problem, as well.

Just a suggestion, thought maybe it would be a good idea.

Oh, by the way, I don't care if you delte this. After you have read it, feel free to delte.

I like it.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

April 13, 2012, 11:24:19 PM #2 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 01:08:52 AM by Phobos
Try cloud city skin changer it has a stocklike bespin2 almost identical to stock.

Here is stock bes2.lvl
http://speedy.sh/K4g6w/bes2STOCK.7z

I you need any particular stock map, please feel free to contact me.

I'm not sure yet about uploading everything.  That may be more than we can do given the software agreement.

We will look into it.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

April 14, 2012, 08:13:24 AM #4 Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:00:29 AM by Unit 33
Actually, there isn't a particular map I need to replace or anything. I was just suggesting that you add stock files. I am pretty sure that there are other modders who have accidentally delted there original files.

Thanks.

Is there any way to get me a stock "LVL_PC" folder. There are times where I want to get back the stock skins, common, mission, or something else in that folder. When I first started replacing old files, I didn't realize I had to back them up. (I do now.)

I don't want someone to have to upload it on the website, since Buckler mentioned this site's agreement. If you can't, no biggie.

-Please do not double post like that, instead make use of the edit function, thanks - Unit33