PC Not Working.

Started by Epifire, November 12, 2010, 03:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I wont be on Xfire or steam for a while cause my PC is not in working order.  :bye:

So after the weekend I will get it serviced and hopefully it will not be to expensive. So from here on out I will not be modding or playing on my PC for a few days. I will how ever be on my Xbox alot at that point so I can talk and play online there.
photobucket limit image removed

Epifire if you can get your mod to me somehow I can test it for you  and make the revisions you want. I can open it through gmod and all will go well.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Last night I restored to the factory condition the pc in the lobby of the hotel I work in. It took three hours. I just pressed F11 and read instructions. If you want to save information to an external hard drive vista give you an option to do that. The best part about this operation is that it gets rid of any thing and everything bugs. I will have to do the same to my little pc as it has not been running the same. Good lucks epifire.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on November 12, 2010, 06:16:38 PM
Epifire if you can get your mod to me somehow I can test it for you  and make the revisions you want. I can open it through gmod and all will go well.

If I can solve one error in that I will send it when I get my PC back, hopefully some time next week. As for revisions it requires none to my knowledge. As before my PC's performance drop I had every thing worked out given the exception of one sound error that clogs up the in-game console.

I will not release any more info on that till I can publish it though. I don't like to get peoples hopes up untill I have my stuff finished.  :shrug:

Hope to be getting back with you all soon, and with a working computer.

PM me

UPDATE: Well I visited my friends that are fixing my PC and I was good on timing cause they are replacing my main hard drive and asked if I needed any thing there backed up. I sure did. So after getting half my models transfered to my ajacent hard drive, I am finnaly going to get my PC back running like it should in aproximatly a half day to maybe two days as my the computer technician stated.

So whoo yeah I will have a good PC with actual working virus protection.  :XD: That was one of my main issues, well that and a failing hard drive that was built back in two thousand three. Least to say I am happy. :cheer:

I got a good grade on a Spanish test so I may be able to try out your thing. I also read almost half the entire AI section of valve so I can maybe work something out with infected zombies. Also another video would be nice :)

UPDATE: Well this should be the last time I have to post on how long this will take. He was very busy when I went in the shop to get my PC and he said "I was busy today and didn't get to it". But he says that it will be done monday. So basicaly it all took one week.
[mergedate]1290288910[/mergedate]
As I am typing now I am on my PC and its running great!! 

So yeah I will have to re-install allot of things but I am just happy things finally work!!  :cheer: