JK Outcast Map Details.

Started by Epifire, August 02, 2010, 03:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I wanted to rebuild Nar Shadaa, from JK's engine to, valves source. So mainly I wanted to get map pics on specific, areas.

More like good pics on all of Nar Shadda. But being that their are three differing maps in the missions, I wanted the first one with the bar room and stuff.

Other wise taking screen shots all day is tough, and long work.   :blink:

So if you know what I mean, I just want to re-construct (Peice by peice) the whole first level. So can anyone give any pointers on that. Yeah I know its a kind of crazy thought, but I got the time.
photobucket limit image removed

Awesome dude. Good luck. I love jk2  :moo:.

Lol. Well, after figuring some things when trying to make buildings. I found that each needs to be modled in some thing other than Hammer.

And working off of screen shots, is very hard. Especaily getting size dimentions right.

So where luck counts, I might try some thing like Artus. Artus is much more plausable.  :tu:

Artus Was 1 if my favorites especially detention. Too bad my screens were deleted when i uninstalled  :'(. Good luck. P.S ever thought of doing Bespin Streets  :tu:.

Detention map, is a nice idea. I was going to try and do the mines, but that could be more harder.

The best ways, some one could help right now is to get the textures, from the outcast pk3 files. I couldn't get them to open, when people told me how.

Could some one send them to me?

That would be a major help, and then freinds could add this map into half life 2. So textures I would say are highly needed.

I found some pk3 file opener when I was younger. I wish I kept that. You could find a good One on JK3 Files. P.S Do u Play jk2 online. My name is CT_PONDS in the ATS clan on ATS server.

Well I will check that out. And yes I do play JK online, but stoped for a good while due that there are no saber only servers.

So its to bad you don't have an xfire. Cause if you ever had one you could just freind me, and then notify me when you want to play. If I get some of the basics cleared up, in modding HL 2, this should go just fine.