Custom EP3 Clone Trooper XSI Edits

Started by Kade, August 27, 2021, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 27, 2021, 08:53:44 PM Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 07:38:17 AM by Kade
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to make some rigged edited models for me. Only using Battlefront Models/Accessories from other units as show in the images. Only external asset is the Back Antenna which i take no credit for as it was made by a fellow member of this community.

These textures are not accurate to what I would like. if they could all be the default ep3 trooper 501st textures

Here are some ruff versions of the MSH files I'm after:

rep_inf_ep3_carbineman

rep_inf_ep3_rocketeer

rep_inf_ep3_engineer

rep_inf_ep3_officer

rep_inf_ep3_sniper

rep_inf_ep3_jettrooper
KadeEclipse

Sorry you are having trouble with this.  If anyone could do it, we would have done it--and for free.  The modding community frowns upon pay transactions (i.e. not allowed). 
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on August 28, 2021, 03:52:32 AMSorry you are having trouble with this.  If anyone could do it, we would have done it--and for free.  The modding community frowns upon pay transactions (i.e. not allowed). 

Ah okay, I didn't realise we weren't aloud to. Is there any good tutorials for XSI Battlefront? I've tried it so many times and I cant get it to work. Plus I don't understand the camera on it. You cant like freecam? Also it doesn't carry textures into it?
KadeEclipse