[Solved]xsizetools error windows 10

Started by DEVISS, August 28, 2020, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 28, 2020, 08:48:03 PM Last Edit: August 31, 2020, 04:22:36 AM by DEVISS
hello to everybody! i cant export with zetools, always i got same error:
Last 15 log lines:

INFO (920, do_export): Processing material "Scene_Material1".
   INFO (926, do_export): Finished processing.
   INFO (920, do_export): Processing material "Scene_Material3".
   INFO (920, do_export): Processing material "Scene_Material2".
   INFO (33, __exit__): Materials in 0s 129000ms.
   INFO (941, do_export): Processing model "hp_active".
   INFO (33, __exit__): Model in 0s 29000ms.
   INFO (945, do_export): Finished processing.
   INFO (941, do_export): Processing model "weap_inf_dc17_pist".
   INFO (654, convert): Is geometry.
   INFO (33, __exit__): Segments in 0s 1000ms.
   INFO (33, __exit__): Model in 0s 34000ms.
   INFO (33, __exit__): Models in 0s 67000ms.

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
     File "<Script Block >", line 28, in exportbutton_OnClicked
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 899, in export
       self.do_export()
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 944, in do_export
       self.msh.models.add(conv.convert())
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 657, in convert
       self.msh2_model.segments = self.get_segments()
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 433, in get_segments
       geometry = self.process_geometry()
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 405, in process_geometry
       seg.vertices = self.get_vertices()
     File "C:\Users\Administrador\Autodesk\Softimage_Mod_Tool_7.5\Addons\xsizetools-master\Application\Core\zetexport.py", line 250, in get_vertices
       vert_pos_list = self.export.xsi.CGA_GetNodeVertexPositions(self.geo, True)
     File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\win32comext\axscript\client\pyscript.py", line 105, in __getattr__
       return getattr(self._scriptItem_.dispatchContainer,attr)
     File "C:\Python27\lib\site-packages\win32com\client\dynamic.py", line 516, in __getattr__
       raise AttributeError("%s.%s" % (self._username_, attr))
   AttributeError: Application.CGA_GetNodeVertexPositions

detail:
Windows 10 64bit
phyton 2.7 y pywin32-217 for phyton 2.7 (also i tried 2.6 version)
zetools versions tested: 1.3.0024 to 1.3.0035

Thanks in advance!

Well, that explains why you haven't made new stuff for a while.

As for the issue at hand, I'm on Windows 10 64 with no issues, but I am aware that sometimes it can install wonky and some people have had to reinstall one or all of the components (which is a real hassle). I'm assuming you have the correct Visual C++ Redistributables installed and you're using either Softimage 2011 (or newer) or Mod Tool 7.5.

It might be worth PMing Ande on here (or on GT) as well.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Quote from: Giftheck on August 29, 2020, 01:00:13 AM
Well, that explains why you haven't made new stuff for a while.

As for the issue at hand, I'm on Windows 10 64 with no issues, but I am aware that sometimes it can install wonky and some people have had to reinstall one or all of the components (which is a real hassle). I'm assuming you have the correct Visual C++ Redistributables installed and you're using either Softimage 2011 (or newer) or Mod Tool 7.5.

It might be worth PMing Ande on here (or on GT) as well.
Hello! yeah,  well i will pm him and meanwhile i will try reinstall everything :S , mod tool 7.5 :), thanks!!

Application.CGA_GetNodeVertexPositions is one of the native extension methods provided by ZETools (through CGeoAccessorWrappers.32.dll or CGeoAccessorWrappers.64.dll). You're using Mod Tool so it should be CGeoAccessorWrappers.32.dll.

Did you make sure to install the correct Visual C++ Redistributable (2015 x86)? If that is installed and the .dll files are in the right directory (XSIZETools/Application/Plugins/) XSI should load it automatically.

Quote from: Ande on August 31, 2020, 03:20:40 AM
Application.CGA_GetNodeVertexPositions is one of the native extension methods provided by ZETools (through CGeoAccessorWrappers.32.dll or CGeoAccessorWrappers.64.dll). You're using Mod Tool so it should be CGeoAccessorWrappers.32.dll.

Did you make sure to install the correct Visual C++ Redistributable (2015 x86)? If that is installed and the .dll files are in the right directory (XSIZETools/Application/Plugins/) XSI should load it automatically.
Thanks Giftheck and Ande!! its working its working :D i reinstalled Visual C++ Redistributable and its working!