anyone else having problems getting into capital supremacy ?

Started by wsa30h, March 26, 2019, 10:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
either i get in the game or i get stuck unable to get in or i get in and it kicks me out due to a server error seriously dice fix this game.
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

What platform are you on?

I had no issues on PS4 earlier.

I imagine they'll be quick to fix it, as I've seen a lot of folk mention the issue elsewhere.

am on ps4 as well
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

Yeah the whole world was having problems with it, including myself. Usually closing the game and re-opening it does the trick for me. But the devs have confirmed a fix is on the way.

Other that that, the new mode is amazing. The best thing in the game so far. It really should have been there from the start.

I've read that they are aware of the issue and are moving to fix it.

I've had only one issue getting into Captial Supremacy, when I first tried to play. Other than that, fairly plain sailing (aside from cutscene pop-in). It's a really fun mode that Battlefront II should have had from the off. I don't even mind it being one map RN.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Had the issue yesterday, restarting the console fixed it.

It is quite fun, feels like one of the flatter SWBF mod maps, no doubt the help the bots navigate the terrain properly.

I am quite impressed by the bots, they are sometimes more helpful than players because they actually play the objective.

The capital ship interiors are really quite special, and they were obviously very dedicated to the task of making them accurate-ish and still interesting to run around in.

From what I recall they do have a lot of assets for GCW capital ship interiors due to the campaign, so it wouldn't surprise me if they do eventually make an additional map.