swbf2, works at work, crash at home (Solved)

Started by Xfire Keenmike aka cull, November 01, 2009, 10:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 01, 2009, 10:12:46 PM Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 10:58:56 AM by .invertus
hi, i have this problem with swbf2. i can play online at work with swbf2, but when i try it at home i crash. it happens even on a instand play mode. i wonder if anyone has heard this before and if they might have understanding. thanks

Probably a computer issue. Do you use a different one between the two locations?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

yes, my son has used the swbf2 disk in my crazy pc and when i tried it in my little pc i crash.

Here's a troubleshooting page regarding Star Wars Battlefront 2. Take a look at it and see if anything helps.

http://www.tweakguides.com/SWB2_1.html

#TYBG

November 02, 2009, 04:16:26 PM #4 Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 10:14:01 AM by keenmike
thank you for the tweaks link. i didnt find any information pertaining exactly to my problem. if i am right, the game works prefectly at work, but at home i crash. i wont do anything to change that. its cool enought that i can play swbf2 mod maps at work. i plan to delete alot of my mod maps for swbf1.

if i never find a soloution it is ok.

it might be something like swbf2 is so smart that it only recognizes the disk i have can only played thru a certain pc thru a given internet servers provider. which contradicts the fact that i tryed to play single player.  anyway, its ok if i dont find a soloution, i can play at work. and that is cool

mark this solved please, i can play at work and that is fine.