SWBFII Split Screen Toolkit

Started by SleepKiller, October 23, 2016, 11:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: vg3chris on May 29, 2019, 09:40:03 PM
"Failure injecting SplitInject.dll
Unknown error in injected assembler code."

Any solution to that?
I know this thread hasn't been posted on in a while but seems like there are a handful of us having this same issue more recently so maybe it's something new on steam or windows that wasn't an issue when this tool was first made. as far as I can tell I've done everything correctly (I have the steam version so I got swbfspy) and if I press play with the game dedicated option it gives this error both in regular and debug mode
Playercount set to '2'
Player #1 name set to 'Player #1'
Player #2 name set to 'Player #2'
Server type set to 'Game Dedicated'
conreinforcements set to '100'
huntscorelimit set to '50'
assscorelimit set to '180'
ctfscorelimit set to '5'
autoexit set to '0'
Server commandline set to '/win /norender /nosound /autonet dedicated /resolution 320 240 /gamename SplitScreen /playerlimit 8 /playercount 1 /tps 30 /sideselect /noteamdamage /awards /heroes 1 /hrteam 3 /hrunlockvalue 10 /hrrespawn 90 /hrplayer 7 /bots 16 /difficulty 2 /lan /pregametime 0 /voicemode 2 /throttle 2048 /spawn 2 /netregion NA  tat2c_con'
Starting server process...
Attempting to inject SplitInject.dll into server process.
Failure injecting SplitInject.dll
Unknown error in injected assembler code.

if I press play with the "none" option it launches swbf screen splitter ++ and just freezes on a black screen as unresponsive and I need to force quit.

I figure this might not get any response but if anyone does know a solution and can help it would be greatly appreciated, i'd love to be able to play battlefront 2 with my roomates without us all needing to buy something to play it on.

Hey, so this just outright doesn't work with the Steam or GoG version of the game as many people have encountered.

I've been meaning to do this for a while but I have began investigating ways to rewrite the tool to be more broadly compatible across all the game's versions. I also want to add easy support for mod maps (going to be tricky this one but I want it there).

I don't have any guarantees because I might get busy and I also have several hobby projects I'm juggling. But I am looking into it and I do hope to maybe have something substantial in the next two weeks. Might end up with nothing but if it goes anywhere I'll update this topic.

Non-Steam Version of SWBFII, the Steam version will not work unless you replace BattlefrontII.exe with the SWBFSpy version of the client.

Where I can Get SWBFSpy version? any one please give me link..

Quote from: SlametSobari on November 27, 2019, 04:37:03 AM
Non-Steam Version of SWBFII, the Steam version will not work unless you replace BattlefrontII.exe with the SWBFSpy version of the client.

Where I can Get SWBFSpy version? any one please give me link..

https://www.swbfgamers.com/

look right on the front page

New Internet Multiplayer Patches Released:
See this link for details for SWBF and SWBF2

be sure to get SWBF2 patch and not SWBF1 patch
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Sleepkiller,thank you so much man,with this tools i finally can play with my brother on the same machine just like old days,this mod is compatible with the first battlefront 1 map mod so we probably dont need the game and i dont know if this will help anyone but you can actually play one kb+m and one controller,just go in the game and shift+tab (or alt+tab,must be one of them) and then go into key bidding option,just clear any thing with mouse related on the second screen and rebind it with the controller,and then switch back to the first tab,and clear controller related biding and insert with key board keys,the important thing is the ainimg key,if you fogrot to rebind it,the second player will just auto aim up in game....anyway you must do it in the main menu,as in game i dont know how to tab out without the score screen showing up,and you had to redo the biding everytime you time you play,but none of this is possible without the co admin of this site,thanks for everything sleepkiller.

Hi I know its been a while since anyone posted here but I am trying to use this program with a friend but the when I boot up the game I cannot click the button to create a multiplayer game. I have attached a image of the my screen when I have been trying to create a game. The create button is suppose to be underneath the add maps button.

Try installing the v1.5 r2 patch, this includes some sort of resolution fix for obscured buttons
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Playercount set to '2'
Player #1 name set to 'Thereadone1'
Player #2 name set to 'Magige'
ctfscorelimit set to '5'
Server commandline set to '/win /norender /nosound /autonet dedicated /resolution 320 240 /gamename SplitScreen /playerlimit 8 /playercount 1 /tps 30 /sideselect /awards /heroes 1 /hrteam 3 /hrunlockvalue 10 /hrrespawn 90 /hrplayer 7 /bots 16 /difficulty 2 /lan /pregametime 0 /voicemode 2 /throttle 2048 /spawn 2 /netregion NA  cor1c_con cor1g_con pol1g_con'

I'm getting this same message, and I have the original disc version. Any ideas on why that might be?

Quote from: Thereadone1 on July 17, 2021, 03:39:45 PMPlayercount set to '2'
Player #1 name set to 'Thereadone1'
Player #2 name set to 'Magige'
ctfscorelimit set to '5'
Server commandline set to '/win /norender /nosound /autonet dedicated /resolution 320 240 /gamename SplitScreen /playerlimit 8 /playercount 1 /tps 30 /sideselect /awards /heroes 1 /hrteam 3 /hrunlockvalue 10 /hrrespawn 90 /hrplayer 7 /bots 16 /difficulty 2 /lan /pregametime 0 /voicemode 2 /throttle 2048 /spawn 2 /netregion NA  cor1c_con cor1g_con pol1g_con'

I'm getting this same message, and I have the original disc version. Any ideas on why that might be?

We keep getting this error because the name of the game's window was updated to "Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Classic, 2005) when the newer one came to Steam. This program only searches for a window named "Star Wars Battlefront 2", but it can't find it. So... yeah. I'm not good at coding so I can't fix it so if anyone can inform of this to the mod author it'd be appreciated.

I just tested BF2 on Steam and the window name is "Star Wars Battlefront II"
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Hi all! I saw this mod and was interested in making it work in order to play galactic conquest during LAN parties with my buddies.

I seemed to have succesfully installed other mods, but when I get to this mod in particular I run into an issue.

The message that appears is as follows: