Just Like the movies mod

Started by Magic Liber, October 28, 2009, 05:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, in the movies tanks are more dangerous that in the game because there is a unit that has a rocket launcher.

REP:
  So, we could give all the clones rifles (leaving the secondary weapons alone so that there is some difference in classes).  But, the colors different.  Clone trooper stays the same.  Arc trooper should be renamed to Clone Commander (due to the kama and the pauldron) With yellow colors (not bright yellow, but like a yello in :tu: .  Then give the Commander an imperial rifle as an immitation of a DC-15S blaster.  The pilot just needs a new skin.  Give him a standard Phase I armor so it looks like a clone sharpshooter except with olive green colors and rename him Sargeant.  Keep the sharpshooter the same (except the rifle) but change the name to Lieutenant.  finally, change the color of the Jetter to Blue, make him also have an imperial rifle, and change the name to Captain.  If you could, reorder them in order of rank, but you don't have to to keep it simple.

CIS:
Keep the Super droid and Droideka the same.  Change the sniper droid so that is it a standard B1 droid (like the infantry in Naboo historical mode).  Change colors of the Assault droid to Yellow, and rename it droid officer.  Also give it a CIS rifle (like the infantry in naboo historical mode).  change the pilot to a BX series droid http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Commando_droid
Change the skin to look like the photo on the site.  Give it a CIS rifle.  Try to modify a light saber to make it gray, and the blade connected to the handle then give that to the BX.  Also give it thermal dets and a Fusion cutter.

I don't really care about ALL and IMP so go crazy with those.
Drill Sergeant-Legends 1.0
Colonel-CIS
Junior Admin-Legends 2.0
Strategos-Battlefront Triumvirate
Commander-Legends 2.0
Free Agent

for the just like the movies stuff-try out the star fire mod.
its more realistic than most of your ideas of realistic are and it is closer to the movies.
and the commandwers should have different colors that just yellow for individual maps
kinda like large-scale mods of the planet lvl.s and alot more complicated stuff that i dont know about.

as for the crazy gcw teams, try out the weapons reloaded mod :P