Captain Libers Request

Started by khy, October 23, 2009, 02:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
" So i've been thinking that we could ask some buddies from mpc to make us an anti-camo skin.

because, i've been killed to many times by rebels hiding out in a bush. so: to make them show up more:

so all the skin colors/uniform colors are blue, but a very noticeable blue like in   

since it's a skin, we can use it online during matches to see the enemy better but since they have the traditional skin, they won't be able to see our blue skin. it gives us a clear advantage.

but if possible: have the skins change colors between blue and orange like every halfsecond. but i don't think they can do that, so my hopes aren't high on that one.

so yeah? good idea or no?"

This is from Captain Liber from legends.

Quote from: khy<3 on October 23, 2009, 02:36:51 PMsince it's a skin, we can use it online during matches to see the enemy better but since they have the traditional skin, they won't be able to see our blue skin. it gives us a clear advantage.
I think it's a fantastic idea that you want to abuse the modtools to give yourself an unfair advantage against other players online.

Oh, no, wait, I actually think that's shameful. I always get those two confused.  ::)

I saw a mod like what you are talking about on strategyinformer, but it was just for the repel soldier.  The mod was an attempt to make a super mario, but it ended up being nothing but a bright red, blue, and white...thing
it would probly work as a start to an anti-camo mod

October 27, 2009, 10:46:05 PM #3 Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:41:41 AM by keenmike
correct Maveritchell, as for me i am always willing to share the advantage mods i have with others. i use them to see the difference between a sniper and a pilot. it helps. changing colors wont be shared for a long time, i believe. i have a few skins i post in the release section, and i plan to make a rebel line up.

edit....... advantage mods i use to see the difference between sniper and pilot. i willl run down the cc hall more carefully depending on which color i see.

Quote from: khy<3 on October 23, 2009, 02:36:51 PM
"use it online during matches.......                it gives us a clear advantage."
not an honorable request.