Need help!!!! Republic Commando Skin Online Compatible

Started by Samistheone, December 02, 2020, 12:10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 02, 2020, 12:10:12 AM Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 06:43:02 PM by Samistheone
Okay so hopefully this is the right spot to put this topic but anyways

By chance does anyone have a download version of the Republic Commando Skin that is online compatible?

I used to have a copy of it myself but it must have gotten lost on the computer that the hard drive died on and never was recovered I know it used to be on the TCF clan website but I haven't been able to get hold of any of them

It had armor on the clones just like in the Star Wars Republic Commando game that LucasArts made if anyone has it or knows how to get it for me please do so it would be much appreciated and then let me know on the chat here

Also I should probably mention that I did already check all the downloads on swbfgamers for it but it can be checked incase I missed it if you want

Also I'm looking for night mods for the skys and grounds on swbf

So yea if anyone finds it let me know it would be much appreciated thanks!!!!

I'm not sure what assets those are.  Maybe someone else does.  :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 23, 2024, 03:54:41 AM #3 Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 03:57:53 AM by Samistheone Reason: Added to it
I dont remember the file name it had and I can no longer find videos or photos of it anymore either I used to have it on one of my flash drives but it broke and I can't retrieve the memory from it anymore

The only person that I know for sure who knows about it is tcf penguin

But I no longer have a way to contact him since webs.com is down

Also the night mods would have been made by FC and would turn the sky's into a dark night blue stars sky and the ground would look a lovely blue color

Hey Sam, did the mod replace ever class with a Commando, or just one of the classes?
I think I remember that one from Filefront.

In more recent times Sereja ported / modelled the Commandos as a usable asset so it wouldn't be so hard to remake the side mod.

It replaced all of them including the sniper as sev but it was online compatible so I could join servers with it and play against players who's skins looked the same as the commandos it was one of my favorites

I really wish my hard drives would stop burning up with in a year or 2 because I always find the coolest mods and maps and then that's when my hard drive burns up before I can make copy of the stuff I found

Hey Sam,

Here you go:
https://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1654

It's been a while since I threw a side mod together. It all came back to me like riding a bike.

I think I must have made a few for penguin back in the day, he always had requests.

Some pics:

Cool thanks I'm really gonna love using this again and will be using it soon

Thanks Unit 33