Hi All

Started by Zero0ne, February 14, 2016, 06:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well what can I say... I stumbled upon this website.... Realized that there is still a SWBF community out there... dug out my old CD's and voila!  Thank you for the awesome instructions and providing the 1.2 update link.  I still need to do a lot of searching and reading as I was able to join some multiplayer games... I realize that there are some maps I'm missing.  I just need to figure out which are the "must have" maps!

I also want to say LOL, Opps and GG to some dude named... Crawley!  It's been years since I've done any kind of FPS and I had a TON of FUN playing against you this evening! Oh and yes... Jabba's Palace was FUN!  Once I figure out how to chat in game I'll be able to respond to you!

Anyways... Cheers!

Pressing T during game play displays your messages to everyone. Using Y displays a team only message, I might be wrong I didn't join swbf1 multiplayer in for ever, but that's how it works for swbf2.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

Welcome to the site. There's loads of mod maps available but the server you see that's full of players is just an experiment, the players in it are AI.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Anthony_b on February 14, 2016, 10:26:00 PM
Pressing T during game play displays your messages to everyone. Using Y displays a team only message, I might be wrong I didn't join swbf1 multiplayer in for ever, but that's how it works for swbf2.
It might be reversed, but I'm not sure.
You'll know it's a team message if the text is green. Yellow text is global.