Platform Wars Redux- War 2

Started by Jedikiller, August 19, 2009, 06:58:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yay!!!!! Yankee quit the pc side to play with his humble friends :P

I shall probably be there. As long as it's a weekend.
Playing SWBF on a Mac Since 4.6 years ago!

Yes, now with Yankee (If he can come) Mac's will kick butt!

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

i dont know if i can come but i will try if someone reminds me. Rhino, im giving u that job lolz u always remind me of things... ur so good at it :D anyways....seems to be 100 macs coming and 5 pcs. >< if pcs need another to even it out ill play for them, i want to see how its like working with pcs instead of mac people :D... but ill probably stay with the macs anyway cuz they ownzzzz

Destructor is right. There are way too many players on the Mac side.
I guess I'll switch over to the PC side (I recently got the Windows version of the game :D).

#TYBG

Last time, at the start, macs outnumbered PCs but later on PCs outnumbered macs.

Mac:
1. Hardcore
2. SchTicK
3. Rhino
4. Tomaszl
5. Master Zen
6. Captain Rex
7. Commander Gree
8. Yankee
9. Sarg
10. Destructor?

PC:
1. Link
2. AG
3. Pi Man
4. Jedikiller?

Most likely Macs will outnumber PCs but only time will tell.

#TYBG

I would generally agree slightly- however this is not counting any PLA such as Buckler who is hosting it, or Striker who also came for the PC side but didn't say he was going to before hand.
QuoteSow the wind and reap the whirlwind
Through the rain and through the shine
Only something with a meaning can stand the test of time

ill be willing to play for PC's if it's cool.
So i can kick some mac/pc bottom. Don't matter to me  ;)

I think we should stick to our appropriate Operating Systems until the day of the match. That is when we can decide how to even out the teams.

#TYBG

Linux dominates the playing field.
But if I cannot fight for Linux then count me in for the PC side.

I could possibly play depending on times. And good to see you Gibz! Please, go ahead and make a topic in the Welcome Centre!

I think that the players should stick to their platform no matter becuase in the last one macs had a ton of players then they left and pc had a ton. So it should even itself out again :P A way to get some pc publicity is to post on clan sites :P

@Rex, good luck trying to find a really active PC SWBF clan then...

Rex, I'm fine with keeping the teams normal but not even if they are a reasonable size, but the number right now is outrageous. 4v10 is not happening for me

Viruses are like the New York Lottery. "Hey, you never know"