Announcing: MPC Summer Bash

Started by Droideka, July 13, 2009, 08:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 22, 2009, 08:29:13 AM #45 Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 03:00:41 PM by zorba1994
Quote from: Droideka on July 21, 2009, 09:29:24 AM
Quote from: zorba1994 on July 21, 2009, 08:23:04 AM
Quote from: Droideka on July 20, 2009, 07:45:35 PM
Quote from: zorba1994 on July 20, 2009, 06:46:59 PM
Deka, guess I'll meet you on GR sometime or what?

Weekdays around 7 EST are good

I don't have GR, I'm not on a mac. do you have my xfire?

Can you DC host?

I'll try and see if somebody can set a DC up for us. when can you fight?

I'm good any  weekday around 7:00 EST.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

Quote from: Yankee on July 14, 2009, 04:16:25 PM
No one wants to face me first round?  :'(

i promise i dont bite....... that much  :whistle:

I'll join and pair up with you buddy!  :wub:

Quote from: Yankee on July 22, 2009, 12:03:35 AM
wow, nice job Khy, i actually didnt predict you winning  :XD:
lol me neither.

Schtick i can only play swnf on some DC's sp we will need someone to host one. So Schtick pm for a time and date and ill see if its good.  :XD:

Aeria and I just had our match. I won 17-10.

Good Game Aeria.  :smile:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Quote from: General X on July 23, 2009, 05:52:17 AM
Schtick i can only play swnf on some DC's sp we will need someone to host one. So Schtick pm for a time and date and ill see if its good.  :XD:
We are at the mercy of any potential host for us. Is there anyone willing to host a DC for X and I? If so give us some times. TY

I might be able to.... I have a really great speed!!!

Quote from: Da BomB on July 29, 2009, 10:45:52 AM
I might be able to.... I have a really great speed!!!

That would be sweet Bomb. I would be good most any week night and some weekends, but not this Saturday :(

Zorba and I will also need somebody to host a DC sometime...look at his last post for when he can play.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Lets see what we can do....

IGM me with times that work.

Yatter, if you see this we need to meet up so we can duel. I have been looking for you ever since the brackets came out but you are nowhere to be found  :'(

_(VS)_ Head Lead
Yankee

I'm going out of town this Saturday for 2 weeks, so no match against Deka till then.
I make signatures!

Hetalia FTW!

Quote from:  aghaha zorba, I'm going to remember you said that

dangerous narcotics are god's way of saying that its ok for idiots to auto-darwinate

I conceit to Captain Rex. 1. I'm too lazy. 2. Out of practice. 3. Never run into each other at a good time :P
Anyways gl Rex.

I make sigs

:rofl: Rex, you always get it easy.  :XD:

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

August 21, 2009, 11:13:14 AM #59 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 11:25:08 PM by Captain Rex
I do. Everyone is too scared to play me.  :cheer:

I think that if someone wont be able to play bf for more than 2 weeks they should just concede the match to their opponent so we can start handing the prize out to me i mean to the winner (me). Just to be fair to everyone.