Mos Eisley Shotgun Tournament - Double Elimination

Started by Phobos, December 12, 2012, 08:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pimp beat me 20-25, sorry i didn't snap a screen shot, I thought Pimp would've.

I am dropping out from the tournament. I was beating Kishan 20 – 8 before this was decided.

I'm tired of the way people change during duels. They get angry, they change the way they play, and they attack the other player with verbal insults. This is why I don't duel. It's a waste of time. I have little time to play this game anymore, and I'm not going to spend it being attacked for just playing for fun.

Quote from: SirPimped on February 13, 2013, 03:55:00 PM
I am dropping out from the tournament. I was beating Kishan 20 – 8 before this was decided.

I'm tired of the way people change during duels. They get angry, they change the way they play, and they attack the other player with verbal insults. This is why I don't duel. It's a waste of time. I have little time to play this game anymore, and I'm not going to spend it being attacked for just playing for fun.
I'm sorry the match wasn't enjoyable for you. I understand what you are saying completely, and agree that duels do not fully represent who is better than who. This tournament was made mostly for fun and to see some competition with dark jets and rebel pilots. I appreciate your participation in this tourney, you were the most challenging opponent for me so far. Good job making it to the top 4, you at least earned an award for your troubles.  ;)

February 28, 2013, 03:17:44 AM #199 Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:22:18 AM by {U.E.F}Anyder
Elite U_U Just in case u want/can, put it this way (So that ppl dont need to click on the link)
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Final round (my stupid game crashed near the end)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The shotgun tournament has concluded. Thanks to everyone who participated for making this tournament possible. Congrats to the following players for winning the top 5 places:

1st - [FC]Rage
2nd - [FC]Elite
3rd - [FC]Kishan
4th - [FC]SirPimped
5th - [FC]Fate

Led is working on the awards when he has time and should have them ready at some point or another. Since Kishan is banned from the site I have asked Led to give the 3rd place award to SP and 4th place to Fate.