Mos Eisley Shotgun Tournament - Double Elimination

Started by Phobos, December 12, 2012, 08:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So sorry to delay the tourney.  I was with out of internet for some time during a move.  Up and running now :tu:

Rage why host a tournament if you ban the people from your servers, who are suppose to be in it.

gg Dbiz i won 25-12
[spoiler]http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/127070519-4.jpg[/spoiler]
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

January 24, 2013, 06:25:07 PM #168 Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:34:37 PM by Phobos
Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 24, 2013, 01:25:13 PM
Rage, when me and kishan arranged our match like 20 mins in advance I was not blacklisted from fc servers. Then 5mins before the battle "you are on his/her blacklist". Why??? Kishan has to go now so its too late anyway. But why ban me?
You were removed from the blacklist yesterday. You need to restart tunngle for it to take effect. The server also probably needs a reset.

Quote from: Peanut on January 24, 2013, 05:35:10 PM
Rage why host a tournament if you ban the people from your servers, who are suppose to be in it.
Those people in the tourney were unbanned as soon as they told me their tunngle name. But since they are rude to FC in our own servers, they will probably be re-banned once the tournament is over. Why be rude to the hosting clan of a server and expect not to get banned? Platy is rude to Led in PLA server sometimes, and he gets banned for it. Same thing.

Updated: Round 3 Bracket
Elite vs Zach
Sirpimped vs Rage
Fate vs Sharpshot
Nixo vs Kishan

Sorry if i am rude led, this is a good example and im not going to deny it

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 24, 2013, 06:35:34 PM

What are you babbling about?
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: [FC]Helios on January 24, 2013, 06:35:34 PM
Helios I just have to ask this: Do you sometimes post just to post? No offense intended, but most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about. :slap:

Quote from: SirPimped on January 24, 2013, 07:00:35 PM
Helios I just have to ask this: Do you sometimes post just to post? No offense intended, but most of the time I have no idea what you're talking about. :slap:
Lol im person of many personalities, what i meant was im sorry IF i cause any trouble and that this was a good example

Oh then it is because he is european maybe, sorry ^^

Mart, ur post is also senseless, so plz shut up
And euros dont babble, just look at me, or ACE, Jaz, Klaos, Sam (YODASAM),... do any of us babble ?
no so shut up
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

January 25, 2013, 07:06:43 AM #175 Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 07:22:28 AM by Peanut
... you are so smart, me and nixo both thought he was banned, did you tell him to shut up? No, because you have a problem with me, let us stop cluttering this topic and PM me to settle this.

I dont have to talk with u, i already banned u of all i could
And i am not revoking it never
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Phobos on January 24, 2013, 06:25:07 PM
You were removed from the blacklist yesterday. You need to restart tunngle for it to take effect. The server also probably needs a reset.
Those people in the tourney were unbanned as soon as they told me their tunngle name. But since they are rude to FC in our own servers, they will probably be re-banned once the tournament is over. Why be rude to the hosting clan of a server and expect not to get banned? Platy is rude to Led in PLA server sometimes, and he gets banned for it. Same thing.

I was unlisted the day before but I was "re listed" yesterday. I am not rude on your servers. Tbh I barely speak but maybe you just want a bigger blacklist :P (jk) 

Mart I was banned straight after the icw match on rhen var :P (coinsidence huh?) Not because I am euro :P 

Quote from: {212} Nixo on January 25, 2013, 08:39:06 AM
I was unlisted the day before but I was "re listed" yesterday. I am not rude on your servers. Tbh I barely speak but maybe you just want a bigger blacklist :P (jk) 

Mart I was banned straight after the icw match on rhen var :P (coinsidence huh?) Not because I am euro :P
You have been rude many times to us but this is not the place to discuss it. We have our reasons for banning you and the only reason you currently aren't on blacklist is because you are in the tournament.

Rage won 25-16 in our match. My Xfire was not up so I couldn't take screenshot. Good game.