CC Hallway Only Sniper 1v1 Leaderboards Tournament

Started by Phobos, August 21, 2012, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: ComSharpshot on October 29, 2012, 07:05:22 PM

December 24th! That's 6 days away from the end of the tourney!

Well I figure if someone really wants they can join at the last week and earn maybe 8th or 9th place. Joining any later than that would be futile. Players can join the tournament anytime except for the last week but will have to start at the bottom if the top 10 are already ranked.

Quote from: Phobos on October 29, 2012, 07:07:15 PM
Well I figure if someone really wants they can join at the last week and earn maybe 8th or 9th place. Joining any later than that would be futile. Players can join the tournament anytime except the very end.
Ah ok, i thought you might have meant on November, oops :shrug:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Phobos on October 29, 2012, 07:03:40 PM
You can still join. We start on thursday and go until Dec 31st. The deadline for anyone to join is Dec 24th.

The server will be up soon. Password will be
swbfsniper

Anyone who interferes, crashes, or otherwise causes trouble will be banned from the server and tournament.
Awesome! Thanks! If you want to add me to the list up top my xfire is kitfisto15678 .
I don't know that much on how tournaments work so I would need a "guide" to help me out along the way.  :XD:

October 29, 2012, 07:11:48 PM #48 Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 07:21:27 PM by Phobos
This tournament works differently than others just read the rules 2-3 times slowly enough to understand everything and if you still have questions then ask me on xfire my profile is: fcleaderrage

The plan is to let this tournament run for 2 months and see how it goes. If it goes well then after this tournament finishes I may consider setting up a 2-3 month shotgun only tournament on Mos Eisley (basically only rebel pilots and dark troopers allowed).

Also since Nino is active again I have added him back to the list. Just let me know if you change your mind or have to be inactive again Nino.

Quote from: Phobos on October 29, 2012, 07:11:48 PM
after this tournament finishes I may consider setting up a 2-3 month shotgun only tournament on Mos Eisley (basically only rebel pilots and dark troopers allowed).
I would join that, i like this idea of single class tournys!
:tu:

As would I

Quote from: Kit Fisto on October 29, 2012, 07:19:29 PM
I would join that, i like this idea of single class tournys!
:tu:
balanced sides (mission lvl mod) can be more fun than stock sides in many instances.

Would it be like DT vs DT or DT vs RP or RP vs RP.

Quote from: ComSharpshot on October 29, 2012, 07:28:13 PM
Would it be like DT vs DT or DT vs RP or RP vs RP.

It would be where the first 3 units for both teams spawn as RP, and the last 2 would spawn as DT. So either player could use DT or RP if they wanted. Each would have their advantages and disadvantages. Infinite ammo would be enabled and no cps.

That sounds great Phobos I'd be delighted to  be in your next tournament.

:rofl: We haven't even started this one!
I would too like to be in the next one though!  :whip:

Would you Mind If i host a Rocket Trooper tournament or would it be something you would host, Or would you like to host it with me?

Quote from: ComSharpshot on October 30, 2012, 01:47:12 PM
Would you Mind If i host a Rocket Trooper tournament or would it be something you would host, Or would you like to host it with me?
I may consider it in the future. If you want to host one now go for it. The only ones I plan to host for certain (for now) is this sniper tournament and the shotgun tourney next.

October 30, 2012, 10:08:55 PM #58 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 10:08:53 PM by Niño
Quote from: Phobos on October 29, 2012, 07:11:48 PM
Also since Nino is active again I have added him back to the list. Just let me know if you change your mind or have to be inactive again Nino.
Yes I'll be more than happy to participate in this tournament.
Climate is what you expect. Weather is what you get.

Quote from: Niño on October 30, 2012, 10:08:55 PM
I don't really plan on doing anything for the next 2 months or so.
Lol. Idk why but that just made me laugh.  ;)

So when can I challenge somebody?