CC Hallway Only Sniper 1v1 Leaderboards Tournament

Started by Phobos, August 21, 2012, 10:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
2 more people please sign up!!! There's really no way to cheat in hall when you are sniper...unless you use aa or aim bot :P , and im liking the rules, please sign up :D

Quote from: {212}Mart on September 25, 2012, 05:58:14 PM
2 more people please sign up!!! There's really no way to cheat in hall when you are sniper...unless you use aa or aim bot :P , and im liking the rules, please sign up :D
Since only 8 people have signed up and not 10 (the minimum) I will delay the start of this tournament until October 15th. If 10 people still haven't signed up by then, November 1st.

I would LOVE to join! You can count me in.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Josh on October 03, 2012, 02:30:23 PM
I would LOVE to join! You can count me in.
Thats great to hear. One more person has to sign up within the next 11 days and we can get this thing rolling.

Who is in ? (List)
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

List Of Current Participants

Phobos/FC.Rage
    212.Mart/Vixo
    212.Nixo
    PLA.Gdh92
    Commando Sev
    Soul
    212.Norris
    FC.Fate
    Josh its on the first page...

How do you take a screenshot?

October 06, 2012, 03:24:52 PM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:53:17 PM by Phobos
I have updated the main post but will also announce here that the official start of the tournament is November 1st. We will be starting then even if there isn't 10 participants. This tournament beings on Nov 1st and ends on Dec 31st. In early January the final scores will then be evaluated and an awards list generated for the top participants and other honorable mentions (more info on this later).

Also if enough people join I will sit out. Since I am admin for this tournament I would prefer not to participate unless we have less than ~12 total registered players.

Also note there have been some important revisions to the rules.
- Maximum challenges a person can make per week increased from 2 to 5.
- Minimum amount of challenges that must be accepted per week increased from 2 to 3.
- Maximum days allowed to accept a challenge before auto-forfeit decreased from 7 to 4.
- A participant may challenge the same person up to twice per week instead of once per week.

I am open to hearing suggestions for balancing the rules more so post any ideas if you have them!

No, I do not have xfire.

October 06, 2012, 03:54:37 PM #25 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 03:57:10 PM by Phobos
Right now I plan on having grenades allowed (recons no no) but with the push modded out. It could however still be an issue if people spam them in the spawn CPs. So my question to all current participants in this tourney is whether or not you would prefer grenades disabled?

I agree with taking out recons because they are petty. However with grenades I think this would be taking out a large part of the game and strategy as far as hallway duels go.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Yea i think grenades should be allowed...half my kills :D

Yes i agree that Grenades should be allowed and Recon Droids shouldn't be allowed because, Recons from my experience make my game lag pretty bad.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Grenades will stay then but with the push removed so that stun spawn kills aren't possible. If your enemy spams nades try maximizing the distance between them.