Platform Wars (PW.3)

Started by Jedikiller, January 19, 2010, 05:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am sure the server will be up all day and night long. Led is cool like that.

I am an unfortunate "possibly". I should be open, but odds are that my computer will be acting up and I may be unable to go to my good gaming comp...we'll see...PC FTW!

Would you be possibly be able to tell me what time that would be for New Zealand. Thanks, if I can, I will be there for the Mac side! :xmastim:

Were gonna win!

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.

It was 2:32 am early Thursday morning central texas time and on the net I saw The Current Time in New Zealand is Thursday 1/21/2010 9:32pm GMT + 13. It seems to show that New Zealand is 19 hours a head. I agree with {AoC}DarkSun, january the 31st 2 pm.

I'll definitely try to be there.  :)

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Ya! i agree you british foks are wors then we dutchies

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

Perhaps to set it earlier in the day would make it easier for us west Europeans.
However members of this site come from a variety of places, perhaps an average time could be calculated ? Or if that's too much of a task... 3pm CST is a roundish number  :g:

Led is Hosting this isn't he? If so what is his IP? Thanks...

DS

I will hopefully be there on the Mac side.

Oh, that's right. Uhm... I know there are some New Zealanders or people from that area. How much of a difference is there?

3pm CST sounds about fine.

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

When it start I will advertise on GR! Will bring in some Macs who aren't aware :o And will start recruiting PCs!

well New Zealand is right up against the international date line...so i'm thinking it's around 21 hours. I'll try the find the exact time.

Kelle, when we are on at the same time we can do the math you and I.