Rise of Empires Tournement

Started by Rexy, December 12, 2009, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the first Tournement in a long time on mpc lol
Teams: Teams will consist of 6 people. Teams must post their rosters and once you have been posted on a team you may not switch to another team. To start the tournament we must have at least 4 teams participating in the tournament. Other teams can join in the tournament as long as there are still maps left on the Universe map. In each team you have 3 position.
Team Leader: Organizes the matches for the week.
Team Captain: Same duty as the Team Leader if he is absent.
Team Members: Everyone falls into this category these people will fight in the pre-determined matches.
Games: Team Leaders or Team Captains Organize the matches by sending in attack pms to me (Rex). Each team can have a maximum of 3 battles each week. Battles take place friday-sunday. Battle plans may be sent in from Monday-Wednesday. I will post the schedule for the battles on thursday so you have time to prepare. The amount of people in the battle are determined by the Team members on at the time designated by the battle. To show who won the battle either have a RoE admin view the battle and post who won, or take a screen shot of the battle and confirmation of the other side. If 2 teams attack a planet that another team controls then a dice roll is required which will be performed on the mpc shout box. The team with the highest roll wins and will attack the planet first. Then the other team will attack the planet after the first team has resolved the battle.
Planets:
Coruscant Streets
Cloud City
Yavin Arena
Mos Eisley
Kamino

Note: The Map list is not finished yet. Please post any suggestions to the tournament.

So this is sorta like the GGW, then?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

Pretty much but with no money system. You just say what planet you wish to attack. With a max of 3 attacks per week. I will make a map of the "Universe" tommorow so you can get a better understanding and will update the map each week.

sorry, i cant play, i play swbf1 while at work. and when i am there i have many interuptions.

When is this scheduled to take place?

Also, are clan teams allowed to participate? I was wondering we could have an all PLA team, if they want to play.

There would be teams of 6 so you could have a team of 6 PLA members on your team. This will prbly happen after the GGW3 is over.

The BHF core four are interested. (Me, BD, AG, Zorba). If there are any 2 out there who want to finish our roster, just ask.

Hm... intriguing. I'll have to think about this, and also check in with some of the other IAS. Is this going to be GR or DC?

Can I be in this?

"Your foe is well equipped, well-trained, battle-hardened. He believes his gods are on his side. Let him believe what he will. We have the tanks on ours."

Quote from: Rhino on December 16, 2009, 04:46:34 PM
Hm... intriguing. I'll have to think about this, and also check in with some of the other IAS. Is this going to be GR or DC?
Send me a PM if you need me.

Could a mod lock this until the GGW3 is over with please? Thanks :D
Then i can start this.