BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND

Started by SleepKiller, October 20, 2011, 07:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 20, 2011, 07:04:46 PM Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:37:00 PM by SleepKiller
BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND

http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=365

BESPIN: SECURITY COMPOUND Beta by SleepKiller.

Backstory.

After intesive combat securing Bespins platforms from the Republic  the CIS now marches to capture the key to controling Cloud City the SECURITY COMPOUND but the Republic have set up heavy defences to hold back the ever persistant droid armies.
Choose your side.
Will you push back the CIS or crush the Republic beneath your feet?

With thanks to,

Buckler/{PLA}Led - For being kind enough to give us a great communtiy like SWBFgamers.
Teancum - For assets
Psych0fred - For assets
The SWBFII Conversion Pack Team - For assets
AceMasterMind - For assets

Note this is a beta and as such it is possible that their are bugs in it.

THIS LEVEL IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.  ELEMENTS TM & (C) LUCASARTS, A DIVISION OF LUCASFILM ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LTD.

Some pictures for your enjoyment.

I am stuck here at work and plan on sleeping in a room on top of a bed with my own bedding in the morning. Hope to sleep for seven hours then I have to work again for an eight hour shift. I like to try anthing Cloud city. When I get home after that eight hour shift look for me in xfire to try it together anyone.

Also any bugs or room for improvment you find please tell me.

if you could post some screenshots could be cool

When i copy to the addon folder i get 8 warnings (addme.script, cor.lvl etc.) saying an unspecified error is preventing this operation then when i check in addon all the folders are empty (they are there on the downlad). Is it just me who has this problem?
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Bamdur on October 21, 2011, 03:31:23 AM
if you could post some screenshots could be cool
Yeah I just realised I had forgot those I'll post them soon.

October 21, 2011, 03:51:19 PM #6 Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 04:02:33 PM by SleepKiller
Quote from: gdh92 on October 21, 2011, 09:41:52 AM
When i copy to the addon folder i get 8 warnings (addme.script, cor.lvl etc.) saying an unspecified error is preventing this operation then when i check in addon all the folders are empty (they are there on the downlad). Is it just me who has this problem?
Oops, forgot to respond to this. Hmm, strange is anyone else having this problem?

The file is corrupt. I cannot extract any LVL files. Keenmike got the exact same error.
[05:45] Mike, a cull night friend: i get file skipped unknown compressin method.
[05:46] Mike, a cull night friend: i get the error when i try to extract it.

try using 7z or winrar maybe

This is week is not a good week for me. Okay I'll reupload in a new archive. (This is the first time 7z has failed me. :/ )

Okay I've updated the file to a new working one. i think Buckler has to approve the new file though.